Skip to main content
Topic: Last Chance '88 Ranger GT......... (Read 733 times) previous topic - next topic

Last Chance '88 Ranger GT.........

-having lost my job back in Sept, i have had to stop the restore of my '88 Ranger GT.  with out a job to make ends meet, i had to sell a piece of property that now will have me paying  an overage of taxes. to offset this, if no one is interested in buying the GT, as is, to finish it, i will be donating to a charity that will finish what i started and sell it fund thier cause. ive got a good start, but do not have the time, nor resources to finish. interested buyers will have until 12/28/13 to have money in my hand, otherwise it will be towed away. I hate it has come to this, but either need what cash i can get from the sell to pay on taxes or use as donation write off. my price is $2500 as is with free and clear Al. title. Just repainted in the summer, i have all the pieces to put it back together. is drivable, but the interior is out of it.  will need a clutch in the future.  has new paint job, new tail/marker/parking lamps. new Ford steering wheel. new water pump/belts/hoses/etc. truck is located just outside Anniston, Al. my phone# is 256-223-9809 Call or text for any questions. thanks.

-'87 turbo coupe with only 740 ORIGINAL miles.... :dunce:
-'86 turbo coupe, 5sp. Cali Car.......:cool: