Skip to main content
Topic: WTB Atari 2600 (Read 641 times) previous topic - next topic

WTB Atari 2600

I've taken up a new hobby, and I'm looking for Atari games and systems.

Let me know if you want to give your stuff a nice home.

-Johnny C
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

WTB Atari 2600

Reply #1
don't have any atari, but I got a couple sega genesis games if you got one of those
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

WTB Atari 2600

Reply #2
ive got all the emulators and every solid state game there is.

my buddy had a new in box atari he sold not too long ago as part of a really sweet collection. that stuff can be hard to find.

of course, none of this helps you i guess. ill keep an eye out though.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

WTB Atari 2600

Reply #3
I gave my husband an Atari last year for Christmas.... we have found games at a little second hand game store in town... they are pretty cheap too.

Go look at second hand stores in your area, you might get lucky.

BTW, the one I gave him was mine when I was younger and my mom found it in her basp00get.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

WTB Atari 2600

Reply #4
I bought one on ebay about 3 years ago for $90 it came with 50 games. Check over there for one.

WTB Atari 2600

Reply #5
I've been fighting this urge as much as possible.  I've got the t-bird in the garage and I'm wanting to do a 460!!!  I know what I need to do and that is to let this Atari thing go!  The t-bird will be worth so much more to me then any video game collection.

Now I feel like I'm going crazy.
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:

Project Thread with pics

WTB Atari 2600

Reply #6
seriously, if its about owning the console for you then thats cool but if its for the games for whatever reason, get an emulator and DL the games.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

WTB Atari 2600

Reply #7
I don't know what made me want to collect them.  I'd say it's about owning the console more than anything.  I doubt I'd play them very often.  I've decided I'd take it easy and focus on my bird/other projects instead.

Project Thread with pics

WTB Atari 2600

Reply #8
blu84302,
I have a few 2600 consoles 4 and 6 switch, Black and wood grain you pick. Shoot me a IM

WTB Atari 2600

Reply #9
ebay has a trillion games, game systems, etc.
===85BIRD===
:birdsmily: