Skip to main content
Topic: prostreet tbird (Read 2041 times) previous topic - next topic

prostreet tbird

Reply #15
Cool Car

SCT Tuned by Me(Greg@SpeedyDyno.com)

E.T. 10.28 @ 136.5 MPH 1/4 mile: List of Mods; 351 EFI, AFR heads,AOD,Rousch 13in frt brakes,11in rear brakes, AirRide Tech air ride system, Sub frame connetors,2400 RPM stall, 3.50,BBK shorties,T62PT Turbos  air to air intercooled, Home built kit.
Car weights 3705lbs without driver:burnout:

prostreet tbird

Reply #16
Quote from: BEARMAX;245695
it went bapity bapity.....rj  didnt you build that hood for him....sorry i didnt mean to throw you under the bus......also i tried to get a side pic but couldnt ..the guy was actully driving it from the back seat thats how far everything was set back

You didnt throw me under the bus......  sorry bear I have better taste then that...... If you are refering to the hood that I had on the XR-7, it is the bigest you will ever see me make.  Wanna know why it hasnt been on in monthes....  because I didnt like it....  gotta work on my slope a bit more rather then a "ramp";)  on a stock hood....

you will never see me build a huge obnoxious hood like that.....  hidious....  even WITH a 6-71....  WHY would you put that on it....  to choke it up and make it breathe in all the hot under hood air?!?!

prostreet tbird

Reply #17
The hood scoop is a little big other than that its nice and you sure the hell can't see out the back window. I say if anyone here finds him on some car forum invite him over here ASAP.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

prostreet tbird

Reply #18
they look yellow, not red
88 TC with 93 GT 5.0 (.030 over), XE266HR Compcam, SVO 1.6 Roller Rockers, BBK underdrives, BBK 1 5/8" headers, 2 1/2" exhuast with Americian Thunder Flowmaster lers. Tremec 5 speed and 3.73's and alot of other goodies to list.....

prostreet tbird

Reply #19
They are red
2 88 TC's (1 is the 2.3t race car, other v8 maybe?)
06 dodge dakota 4.7 v8
79 chevy k-10, built 350/turbo 350
Diverse ain't I?
AMSOIL Dealer