Skip to main content
Topic: Big fuel injectors (Read 1107 times) previous topic - next topic

Big fuel injectors

I believe these will work but I am not sure about all the specs. Can anyone confirm 100% these will work. It would be greatly appreciated!
http://www.fiveomotorsport.com/0280150845-65lb
1987 turbo coupe 5speed: Boport stage 3 head/2.5 cam , Precision stage 3 50trim .63 turbo, Tial 38mm wastegate, Jangus gutted/ported intake manifolds, 60mm tb, Jangus open dumptube, Jangus 3" elbow, Perrin boost controller,Esslinger adjustable cam pulley, Esslinger small crank pulley, stinger FMI, RFL BOV, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M short throw, 140 speedo, Walbo 255lph, BBK fpr, 3G alternator, ARP studs.  Be faster... :poke:

Big fuel injectors

Reply #1
wow, how to you plan to manage the air, and your EEC able to keep up?

Big fuel injectors

Reply #2
I have a stinger PIMP ready to go in.
1987 turbo coupe 5speed: Boport stage 3 head/2.5 cam , Precision stage 3 50trim .63 turbo, Tial 38mm wastegate, Jangus gutted/ported intake manifolds, 60mm tb, Jangus open dumptube, Jangus 3" elbow, Perrin boost controller,Esslinger adjustable cam pulley, Esslinger small crank pulley, stinger FMI, RFL BOV, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M short throw, 140 speedo, Walbo 255lph, BBK fpr, 3G alternator, ARP studs.  Be faster... :poke:

Big fuel injectors

Reply #3
They'll fit, and as long as the Stinger ECU can handle Lo-Res injectors without issue, than you should be OK.  The stock Ford 2.3T injectors are Lo-Res, so I imagine that has been accounted for, seeing as Stinger is a 2.3T guy.  Read the dospoogeentation on the ECU.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Big fuel injectors

Reply #4
Okay thank you Chuck.

Big fuel injectors

Reply #5
It will control both high and low impedance injectors for 4 cylinders, or high impedance for v8's applications. I will be changing over to a pimp shortly myself. One of the easiest set up unit as i am told by people that have them. Just my $.02
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Big fuel injectors

Reply #6
Okay, I'll let you know how it is Tom. I'll be putting mine in next week.

Big fuel injectors

Reply #7
GOOD LUCK. The PIMP has a base self tune program from what i am told. It also plugs in to a stock 60 Pin from what i am researching. Thanks !!
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Big fuel injectors

Reply #8
PiMP has good techsupport from Shannon and Wes on his forum....  http://stinger-performance.proboards.com/  you will need to register if you want help on the Pimp tech child forum...

Travis