Skip to main content
Topic: F/S: 20th Anniversary Cougar $2500 OBO (Read 648 times) previous topic - next topic

F/S: 20th Anniversary Cougar $2500 OBO

Our 20th Anniversary Cougar is for sale, $2500 OBO. Prefer to sell as a package deal (have other wheels, original engine, 2 auto trannys, & various other parts that we have acspoogeulated over the years). This is an extra vehicle that we don't need. We do not have room to get it inside so we would like to see someone enjoy it instead of the elements taking their toll.

Car has current PA inspection and emissions that expires June 2014. Odometer is currently showing 200,370 miles. The engine has 12,xxx miles on it.

Needs some body & paint work. Have a piece of a rear quarter panel to use to fix the passenger quarter over the wheel.

The interior is not the 20th anny interior. We have the original hood & trunk lid. Has been converted to 5 speed.

Has turbo coupe disc brake rear w/3.55 gears, limited slip is tight, turbo coupe front disc brakes, fiberglass 3" cowl hood, turbo coupe wheels, CHE control arms (upper are adjustable / lowers have adjustable spring perch), poly bushings in the front suspension, homemade frame connectors, line lock, Autometer tach w/ shift light, mechanical gauges in the scoop, & mass air conversion (there may be more but can't remember at this time).

Pictures show blankets on the back seat, these are there only to protect the seat from when our kids were small.

Our web page

02 Explorer XLT 4.0L
04 F150 FX4 Supercrew 5.4L
02 Saturn SL1 1.9L
09 Vstar 950 Tourer

Reply #1
Keep me in mind for the hood if you ever decide to sell the hood separately.  I could pick it up anytime.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #2
Quote from: Bob;424335
Keep me in mind for the hood if you ever decide to sell the hood separately.  I could pick it up anytime.

If you are talking about the cowl hood, most likely won't be sold separately because the intake does not fit under the stock hood. I had to use tall valve covers to clear the crane adjustable roller rocker set up and a spacer under the upper intake to clear the valve covers.
Our web page

02 Explorer XLT 4.0L
04 F150 FX4 Supercrew 5.4L
02 Saturn SL1 1.9L
09 Vstar 950 Tourer