Skip to main content
Topic: Anyone still around? (Read 1246 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Anyone still around?

Reply #15
This caught my eye. I will assume there are folks like me who who spend a lot of time searching and reading, all helpful information as I pick any and enjoy my T-bird. The forum has a ton of answers that are easy to find. Thank you all for the input already posted.
Loving the kick when that turbo spools up in every gear. Who new you could have this much fun under the speed limit.
Latest Find, 1985 FILA Style, 5 Spd. 4 Cyl. Turbo Coupe Thunderbird, Clean underside, Rough around the edges, well worthy of total restoration. A follow up to my 89 5.0 Mustang project.

Reply #16
I lurk on occasion.  Sometimes I need a part number.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #17
I'm here. first time ever posting anything, but the forums have always been a treasure trove of tech info and keeps inspiring ideas for continuing my Cougar journey. I know my girl is getting old, but I still keep plugging along. Doing some distributor recurving and maybe some new LT headers and AFR 165 heads this year maybe. The quest goes on!
1983 Mercury Cougar GS, 86GT 5.0HO, 89 T-5Conv, 4.10s 31 Spline. Had since 1995. My Toy.

Reply #18
Yup I'm still here and I still have the '88 T-bird. I need to start posting again and more often :)
1988 Thunderbird
306 HO w/ A9P processor
AOD w/ Transgo Reprogrammer
Full Digital Dash w/ twin Cyberdyne A-pillar gauges 
245/50/16 Tires on Snowflakes
Engine swap - CA smog compliant