Skip to main content
Topic: Got my first paycheck yesterday (Read 3312 times) previous topic - next topic

Got my first paycheck yesterday

now i need to cash the fugger, looks like sometime soon ill have to open a bank account eh?
It's Gumby's fault.

Re: Got my first paycheck yesterday

Reply #1
so do you get payed weekly? "very weekly?"  ;)
there's only about a half a dozen man made objects that are herd by the human ear below 40Hz,a pipe organ,thunder,the space shuttle lifting off,a jet airplane taking off or landing,a large canon,an atomic bomb ignited in your back yard and the heat wave afterward oh wait you would be dead so you would'nt hear it scratch that!,and maybe beating your hear against a wall less then 40 times a second..rap music is'nt one of them!thats 40-60Hz@100+db the moving air is under 40Hz

Reply #2
yes, weekly, mug fuca!
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #3
Dicert deposit is better.  don't have to run around trying to find a cash/checking place that charges you a fee.

Reply #4
but my job doesnt do direct deposit
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #5
I also like direct deposit because the less time my money is in my hands the better. :banana:

Reply #6
Yeah, shawn, you should REALLY do direct deposit!  What the hell, dude?

Reply #7
What the.....? He finally got a job? Whats this world comming too?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #8
Hy god,  Hell freeze over?  Shawn with a job?  Something aint right!  Something is very wrong indeed!

So,  where ya working?

Reply #9
truck and trailer body repair shop
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #10
Congrats on joining the gainfully(or is that ungainfully?) employeed. Now you need to save up some $$$$ and get that 5.0 swap done in the Tbird....

Reply #11
im working on it, i need to get the my dodge rolling, so i can actually have the bird off the road for as long as i need when the swap is underway
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #12
Congrats! when are you going to buy me nice, shiny things?  :banana:

Oh also, to get the cash checked quick and easy without having a bank account, just endorse it and have a friend/family member endorse it as well. If they have a bank account somewhere, they can cash the check there with no transaction fee, and you'll have cash in your pocket.
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

Reply #13
ive actually hard that if i go to the bank that my job has their account with, ill only need to endorse it and provide ID
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #14
You are correct on that one