Skip to main content
Topic: 83 TC for sale in ontario. (Read 1102 times) previous topic - next topic

83 TC for sale in ontario.

Not my car but i found it on autotrader and figured i'd post it up.
Didn't know TC's came in two tone,must be a rare car,might make a nice rare piece if the bodies in good shape unless it was a swap of some kind but it does have the appropriate front bumper and is a 5speed.
http://www.trader.ca/Search/Details.asp?mknm=713&Region=-1&subcategory=&CAT=1

Reply #1
ahh i can't see
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #2
Me either

Reply #3
Link's not working for some reason so it's on autotrader.ca under all of ontario.
Here's a pic

Reply #4
Here's a pic

Reply #5
Wow, I've never seen one like that. 2 tone and black headlight buckets like mine. Is that a chrome grill or painted body color, I can't tell

Reply #6
Quote from: dominator;133848

Didn't know TC's came in two tone

They didn't in 83-84..
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #7
thats an interesting paint job, doesn't strike my fancy though
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #9
I wonder what kind of condition it is in underneath, and if the turbo is still any good.