Skip to main content
Topic: Need a coil cover.... (Read 1162 times) previous topic - next topic

Need a coil cover....

Reply #15
I didn't know that. I've seen short covers and long covers. I need the long one.....anyone?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Need a coil cover....

Reply #16
Got one, a little dirty but nice. :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Need a coil cover....

Reply #17
Talk to me....how much (or do you want a trade),and,do you happen to have a pic?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Need a coil cover....

Reply #18
Quote from: vinnietbird;330654
Talk to me....how much (or do you want a trade),and,do you happen to have a pic?

I'll get ya a pic this afternoon. ;):D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Need a coil cover....

Reply #19
Pics as promised, rinsed it off a little. PM if you're interested.:D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Need a coil cover....

Reply #20
If Vinnie is not interested I am :D
Fox-less at the moment

Need a coil cover....

Reply #21
Thanks,but with the crack,I can't use it.I appreciate your time posting the pics.

Need a coil cover....

Reply #22
Got one coming.This is done.

Need a coil cover....

Reply #23
Did ya end up going new?
Fox-less at the moment

Need a coil cover....

Reply #24
No,new ones seem over priced to me. I am a member of "ONYFTA". (pr0nounced ....Oh-Niff- Tuh).... Oklahoma/New York Free Trade Agreement. One came up there so I took what was offered to me. It's a contractual trade agreement that I've been involved with for quite some time now and it has proven to be very helpful to the Sport.

Again Hypostang,I do appreciate your time and effort in trying to help me out.

Need a coil cover....

Reply #25
Vinnie, I went looking and found a good looking short cover for a turbo coupe, sorry it took so long, but I couldn't remember where I had put it.

Need a coil cover....

Reply #26
Quote from: vinnietbird;330820
No,new ones seem over priced to me. I am a member of "ONYFTA". (pr0nounced ....Oh-Niff- Tuh).... Oklahoma/New York Free Trade Agreement. One came up there so I took what was offered to me. It's a contractual trade agreement that I've been involved with for quite some time now and it has proven to be very helpful to the Sport.

Again Hypostang,I do appreciate your time and effort in trying to help me out.

You and Jerry huh?
Fox-less at the moment

Need a coil cover....

Reply #27
Quote from: hypostang;330838
You and Jerry huh?

Why would you assume that?

Need a coil cover....

Reply #28
Quote from: bob5326;330824
Vinnie, I went looking and found a good looking short cover for a turbo coupe, sorry it took so long, but I couldn't remember where I had put it.

Thanks for looking,but I got it covered.I appreciate your help.

Need a coil cover....

Reply #29
Quote from: vinnietbird;330862
Why would you assume that?

No assumption, Just a guess ......am I way off base?:hick:
Fox-less at the moment