Skip to main content
Topic: need center console for sitck (Read 1345 times) previous topic - next topic

need center console for sitck

Reply #30
Quote from: hellsing73;254366
so i cant use the one it got then. i dont think u get what im trying to say

You're probably right, we probably aren't understanding you. Would it be possible for you to take some pictures of what you have and what you're trying to do and post them? We'd be happy to try to help if we could.
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Reply #31
well i cant get to eather of the cars right now have them in to diff spots.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
88 5.0L aod with duel flowmaster and speedo mod
88 5.0L H.O with 5 speed R.I.P
87 3.8L no trans. geting h.o and 5speed (project never ending thunder) started it as of 8-14-10
96 bronco xl 5.0L 5 speed man4x4
:birdsmily:

Reply #32
My understanding is you have what this red on has (consolette) and yon want what Erics Vert has (full console) correct?

Now your question is will the piece that holds the switchs in the red thing work in the white thing right?

No.

I think this is what you are asking.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #33
ya want to make it a full and not short
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
87 3.8L no trans. geting h.o and 5speed (project never ending thunder) started it as of 8-14-10

Reply #34
hellsing73
try this website http://www.car-part.com
search under interior panels you will see quite a few of what you are looking for .
eddie

my rides well some of them work:hick:

1995 towncar in black 246 K non running
1989 continental 110K waiting for a part
1984 cougar head gaskets done almost ready!
Yikes the daily ride ...1998 chevy lumina:hick:

Reply #35
cool thanks to bad they dont have pics of them
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #36
Quote from: hellsing73;254449

So, are you interested in our full length console then? It's no problem either way. If you want it, my son is coming home tomorrow and he is the one who packs consoles for shipment. If you don't want it, I will put it back into inventory. Like I said, it's no problem either way, I just need to know, so it's not sitting around in my shop. Thanks.

Reply #37
Quote from: hellsing73;254449

So did you get the whole switch plate thing now though? One for the full console shouldnt be hard to find at all
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #38
The console lids came in different colors,the shifter trim will be a dark gray.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #39
Quote from: vinnietbird;254466
The console lids came in different colors,the shifter trim will be a dark gray.

I didn't think they did on the 87/88 Turbo Coupes. We've had every color combination you can have (Gray, Tan, Red, Blue), both in leather and in cloth, and we have never seen any color lid other than dark gray. I don't know about Sports, LX's or Cougars, but I am fairly certain 87/88 TCs all came with dark gray console lids.

Reply #40
how much to ship to 48138
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #41
Quote from: hellsing73;256874
how much to ship to 48138

If you are asking me how much to ship a bare Sandlewood console to you, I would say roughly $20, but I would only charge actual shipping, whatever that would be.

Reply #42
ok then i gess i have to get it then lol cant find any other one and could u clean it up some and send me some more pics of it if that would not be a problem
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #43
Quote from: hellsing73;256881
ok then i gess i have to get it then lol cant find any other one and could u clean it up some and send me some more pics of it if that would not be a problem

I put it back into storage, so it will be a few days before I can get it out again. I won't be spending a lot of time cleaning on it though. I figure that is a labor of love that should be enjoyed by the new owner. lol. Anyway, when I get it back out, what other pictures did you want? I already took both sides and a close up of the center. Let me know what else you want to see and I'll take a pic of it.

Reply #44
just pics of the hole thing so know it dose not have any cuts lol. and how would i fix the broken tabs?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]