Skip to main content
Topic: Center Armrest (Read 1289 times) previous topic - next topic

Center Armrest

Reply #15
Whenever you get the chance it would be greatly appreciated!  PM me the price and paypal info (if you have paypal) or other payment method you wish!  Thanks, Claude;)
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Center Armrest

Reply #16
Bumpity......
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Center Armrest

Reply #17
Another bump....

Someone....Anyone got one?

Center Armrest

Reply #18
The one I told you about in my garage is in perfect shape.
One 88

Center Armrest

Reply #19
You have paypal?

Center Armrest

Reply #20
Paul I pulled that armrest off the last time i was down at the farm..  I'll try and snag a few pictures of it soon.
One 88

Center Armrest

Reply #21
I may have access to one Saturday.Stay tuned.....If I do,you're looking at about $20.00 shipped.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Center Armrest

Reply #22
Snag one if you see it.....I'll take that one and Claude's.  They rip, ya know ;)

Center Armrest

Reply #23
Bump!  Still need one!

This will complete my interior!

Center Armrest

Reply #24
I'm STILL looking for that.For as common as gray interior is,that's a wicked hard part to find.I never give up !!!!
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Center Armrest

Reply #25
i saw a 87 cougar in the junkyard with one the last time i went a few weeks ago,
wasnt ripped and it was light grey kinda like mine. only reason i remember seeing it was how i thought it didnt match the seatpattern in that cougar(seats had a houndstooth kinda look to them)
i can check tomorrow and see if its still there, you only need the cloth cover itself right?
"Beating the hell out of other peoples cars since 1999"
1983 Ford Thunderbird Heritage
1984 Ford Mustang GT Turbo Convertible

Center Armrest

Reply #26
I'd like to have the whole assembly, but the cloth cover will do.  If they still got it snag it for me!

Thankx!

Center Armrest

Reply #27
no problem, ill check tomorrow then.
"Beating the hell out of other peoples cars since 1999"
1983 Ford Thunderbird Heritage
1984 Ford Mustang GT Turbo Convertible

Center Armrest

Reply #28
I keep teasing Paul.. I have one :D

If I have time tomorrow I'll dig it out.  After cleaning the garage it got tucked away some where.
One 88

Center Armrest

Reply #29
I have a caynon red one.  Good condition.  Normal light wear on the top, great everywhere else.  No rips, no fading.  I have all of the brackets, screws, ash tray, center  bezel (2) in great shape..... if you need any of that.
===85BIRD===
:birdsmily: