Skip to main content
Topic: interior parts (Read 342 times) previous topic - next topic

interior parts

does any one know were i can things like headliner dash pad and carpet :punchballs:

interior parts

Reply #1
JC Whitney :D

interior parts

Reply #2
i have a red headliner that's in really good shape, and a black carpet, that is good, just needs a good cleaning.

Pm if you're interested, or want some pics...
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

interior parts

Reply #3
As far as headliner and carpet,have yours redone (It cost me $40.00 with me pulling the headliner and re-installing it),new carpet ($120.00) and buy a dash cap from Ebay,not the dash cover.The cap is sturdy and will last forever.It has to be trimmed to fit (easy,but takes patience).In my opinion,even if you found and excellent dash with no cracks,it'll crack soon.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

interior parts

Reply #4
thanks im trying to redo as much as i can. got the seats out and doing them as we speak will post me when done.