Skip to main content
Topic: Interior Swapped '87 TC? - Northwest (Read 631 times) previous topic - next topic

Interior Swapped '87 TC? - Northwest

Check out the interior of this '87:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/1709392088.html

An actual swap, Or just wrong pictures?
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Reply #1
What the f'n hell was going on there????
Those are the wrong interior pics(pics of a nissan truck or something)the B-pillar is wrong,so is the passenger side mirror.
You can also see a shift lever and a 4wd lever.
What an ugly ized combo,people are messed.

Reply #2
Quote from: dominator;320015
What the f'n hell was going on there????
Those are the wrong interior pics(pics of a nissan truck or something)the B-pillar is wrong,so is the passenger side mirror.
You can also see a shift lever and a 4wd lever.
What an ugly ized combo,people are messed.

LMAO.............that is some funny chit .:D
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily: 
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily:
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

Reply #3
oh that's funny.  :rollin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #4
bench seat in a turbocoupe RULES
Mike

Reply #5
I'd hate to see what kind of a camper he is looking for. My guess is he is planning on living in it....
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Reply #6
I'm thinkin' mid eighties B-series Mazda Pickup.  :D
1983 Tbird with '03 Split Port V6 motor swap done! Headers, dual exhaust, 500CFM Edelbrock, 3G upgrade, Electric fan. 3.73 Gears and an FRPP Limited Slip. Five lug complete! 5-Speed conversion complete! Standalone Fuel Injection in progress...

Reply #7
My guess is wrong pics. You would think that the door jams would atleast be the same color. However I've seen many cars painted different compared to the jams and engine compartment!

Reply #8
I wrote to the guy to tell him that I think his pictures are incorrect and his exact reply was

"IT'S JUST THE WAY THE PHOTO LOOKS IT HAS BUCKET SEATS"

I tried one more time and got this;

"You are more than welcome to come and see the car. Let us know I will give you the address but it is sitting in our yard, it is stock interior and it is a Turbo Coupe. We are not giving you pictures of another vehicle that we do not have."

I think he is an idiot.

TED

Reply #9
Lol, I do believe you are correct sir!
1983 Tbird with '03 Split Port V6 motor swap done! Headers, dual exhaust, 500CFM Edelbrock, 3G upgrade, Electric fan. 3.73 Gears and an FRPP Limited Slip. Five lug complete! 5-Speed conversion complete! Standalone Fuel Injection in progress...

Reply #10
:rollin:
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~