Skip to main content
Topic: Last week I got invited to a taping of a television show.... (Read 5515 times) previous topic - next topic

Last week I got invited to a taping of a television show....

Looks like the Mustang will get some screen time on the History Channel in late July.

Link to the show.

http://www.history.com/shows/leepu-and-pitbull
The taping was for Episode #6
Some pics from the day......

Enjoy!!!!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #1
cool man, congrats..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #2
Meh, it'll probably only be for a few seconds or so.  I think the real winner here is my local area as a whole.  The car scene REALLY took a hit here following the housing crunch.  It's coming back and this year looks to be decent.  Now we just need a dragstrip.  It's a PITA to have to drive through NYC and into NJ to get to a track.....
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #3
looks like someone took a tack hammer to the firewall of that last car
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #4
That's very cool.  Could I get your autograph now -- in case you become an A-list action movie star raking in $20M per movie -- which will make your autograph something to sell on eBay -- ummm ... not that I'd ever do that, of course.
13 Dodge Dart SXT Special Edition
09 Honda Shadow Sabre ---------- 08 Caliber
05 Aztek ---------- 02 Avalanche
02 Thunderbird (4,000 miles) ---------- 02 Cadillac ETC
98 Explorer ---------- 96 Suzuki X-90
89 Fleetwood ---------- 89 Continental
88 Town Car ---------- 86 Silverado ---------- 84 Fiero
83 Town Car ---------- 82 EXP (32,000 miles) ---------- 82 Mercury LN7
80 Mustang (35,000 miles) ---------- 65 Continental
62 Galaxie 500 ---------- 54 Packard

Reply #5
[video=youtube;OGAu_DeKckI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGAu_DeKckI[/video]

Reply #6
Huh. Well now I know the exact elements to the origin of the Fry one.
I think he's being real...the part about eBay does it for me. He's just trying to come up with a get rich quick scheme! Now THAT's the American Dream!

This is neat though! And holy sheeeit that Cuda is baaaadd :D
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane