Skip to main content
Topic: Carshow at Steak-n-Shake 06-04-10 (Read 3350 times) previous topic - next topic

Carshow at Steak-n-Shake 06-04-10

Lots of nice rides again and we landed a Best Original Car Plaque award friends. :D

[url]http://s658.photobucket.com/albums/uu309/Mercury-man/Steak%20an%20Shake%20Super%20Carshow/[/url

Dan & Paula ;)

Reply #1
AWESOME !!!! congratulations :D
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #2
Quote from: hypostang;324291
AWESOME !!!! congratulations :D
Thank You Daryl and it was very hot out there yesterday friend. :flame:

Dan & Paula ;)

Reply #3
congrats man, thats awesome!
1987 turbo coupe 5speed: Boport stage 3 head/2.5 cam , Precision stage 3 50trim .63 turbo, Tial 38mm wastegate, Jangus gutted/ported intake manifolds, 60mm tb, Jangus open dumptube, Jangus 3" elbow, Perrin boost controller,Esslinger adjustable cam pulley, Esslinger small crank pulley, stinger FMI, RFL BOV, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M short throw, 140 speedo, Walbo 255lph, BBK fpr, 3G alternator, ARP studs.  Be faster... :poke:

Reply #4
Nice! Congrats. Every time I see that car, it looks better and better.
2002 Honda Civic EX

1984 Ford Thunderbird Elan
5.0 CFI, T5, Dual Exhaust

Reply #5
Sweet Plaque Dan! So when are you gonna shine up all those trophies and plaques and get us a good pic(s)? (so many of them, I'm sure it will require more than one...;) )
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #6
Quote from: 20thanniver-ls;324320
Sweet Plaque Dan! So when are you gonna shine up all those trophies and plaques and get us a good pic(s)? (so many of them, I'm sure it will require more than one...;) )
Thanks Joe , That requires me to do more manuel labor and right now it's hard to just keep our Cougar all cleaned up. Hum...Maybe someday that will happen friend. :D

D & P ;)

Reply #8
Quote from: blknredcougar;324358
very nice
Thanks Ric , Now just 6 weeks away from meeting up again friend. :D

Dan & Paula ;)

Reply #9
A belated congrats to you for the award.I'm proud for you and Paula.I would've checked in earlier,but I've been really distracted lately with the intake work and getting it going.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #10
Quote from: vinnietbird;324398
A belated congrats to you for the award.I'm proud for you and Paula.I would've checked in earlier,but I've been really distracted lately with the intake work and getting it going.
Thanks Vinnie , Paula and myself are glad you members like these Carshow Pics friend. :D

D & P ;)

Reply #11
I like anything car related.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..