Skip to main content
Topic: Misc 2.3t stock engine parts (Read 620 times) previous topic - next topic

Misc 2.3t stock engine parts

I have an assortment of engine parts

1. 85 power steering pump $25 plus shipping
2. HY35 Exhaust housing with V band exhaust  and compressor housings $50 Shipped
3. Oil cooler $25 plus shipping
4. Turbo head ready to go with cam used on my old engine. $75 plus shipping
5. 2.3t Crank $50 plus shipping
6. 2.3t Block $50 pick up only
7. Stock Upper and lower intake $50 shipped
8. Stock Fuel Rail $40 Shipped
9. Stock FPR $15 shipped.
10. Roller cam with with rollers $60 shipped
That's it for now if you want pix I will get them to you.

Reply #1
i'll take the head if you can guarantee it isnt cracked.

Reply #2
It hasn't been magnafluxed but I literally just pulled it like 2 weeks ago when I had my old engine in my car had to pull it cause the bearings in the bottom end were toast. I can't see any cracks but other than that I have no clue.

Reply #3
Most machine shops can magnaflux the head fairly cheaply. Mine charges me $25 to mag the combustion chambers/valve seats/ and bowls.
88 TC 5speed, 168000+ miles, stock 2.3T long block, ported RFE6 exhaust, Evergreen T3 running 15#'s.
Up next: FMIC, fresh air intake, ported intakes, ported big valve head.

Reply #4
how many miles were on that roller cam before you pulled it? Also is it out of a ranger?
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #5
My machinist thought mine was good too, he spent 3 hours porting the intakes, THEN found a big crack.

Reply #6
Quote from: Cougar8775;336124
how many miles were on that roller cam before you pulled it? Also is it out of a ranger?

I have no idea on the mileage it doesn't have any grooves in it and yes it was from a ranger.

Quote from: lakenheath24;336132
My machinist thought mine was good too, he spent 3 hours porting the intakes, THEN found a big crack.

That's why mine is only $75 if I mangafluxed it and there weren't any cracks the price would probably go up to $125 Cause I know how hard it is to find a none cracked one but right now I'm just trying to get rid of the stuff.

Reply #7
$75 is an awful lot for what could be a door stop.  I will pass.

Reply #8
let me see if my budget lets me get the cam.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #9
Ok cougar just let me know.

Reply #10
Bump

Reply #11
bump

Reply #12
Price reductions and updated list.

1. 85 power steering pump $10 plus shipping
4. Turbo head ready to go with cam used on my old engine. $75 plus shipping
5. 2.3t Crank $25 plus shipping
6. 2.3t Block $50 pick up only
7. Stock Upper and lower intake $40 shipped
8. Stock Fuel Rail $30 Shipped (will come with FPR)
10. Roller cam with with rollers $50 shipped
12. Ford Valve cover gasket $20 shipped.
13. 2.3t Distributor top to bottom with TFI pip rotor cap drop in your block good to go. $35 shipped.