Skip to main content
Topic: Gran Turismo HD (Read 1470 times) previous topic - next topic

Gran Turismo HD

I bought a PS3. I was going to wait until spring to buy it hoping that they would have a PS3/GT5 package but my son really wanted the new Star Wars LEGO game for Christmas so I broke down bought it.
In the meantime while I am waiting for GT5 to come out, I was thinking about getting GTHD.

Has anyone here got it?

What do you think?

Brent
:cougarsmily:
1985 Mercury Cougar XR-7 - 5-speed 
One of 1,246 built

Gran Turismo HD

Reply #1
Save your money and get gt5 when it comes out.
However for the time being needforspeed pro street kicks ass!!!!

Gran Turismo HD

Reply #2
I was incredibly disappointed when GT4 was released. I waited through all of those stupid delays only to find a game less impressive than GT3.

I'd like to see the new games, though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gran Turismo HD

Reply #3
well i enjoyed gt4, just as much as gt3, but i have a simulation wheel.  my ps2 ped out so now i use it on the computer on a less attractive game but has better cusomization (all the way down to pen 15pit sound and suspension geometry)  they dont have licensed cars but most of them are mixed matched cars of the same class although i dont think a 350z and a ferrari are in the same class although they look similar)

anyway i think gt4hd is just that, ps3 version of gt4.  high definition and also like 20 cars on the track during a race.  otherwise less cars than gt4 i believe and not much more changes to gt4. i'd get it, but im a gt fanboy LOL

edit and i know why gt3 is way dif than gt4, the ability to hold a drift in gt3 was way more enjoyable than gt4.  they didnt ge the "real" physics right, they had it better when they conceptualized an arcadimulation drift/oversteer engine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:america: An American Restoration. :birdsmily:
1987 Ford Thunderbird Sport (resting)
1993 Mazda Miata 1.6l (daily driver)