Skip to main content
Topic: Shadow....UPDATE .. (Read 50471 times) previous topic - next topic

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #345
Hey, what's wrong with crew cuts??!!
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #346
I'll stay on him for a while. I'm not bored yet, and with 3 to 4 days off each week. I can spare a little time.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #347
Quote from: TOM Renzo;389846
JANGUS are you still pissed at me because you buddy claims he beat a turbo Porsche with a TC. And you agreed he did??? That is IGNORANCE AT IT'S best.

Not to skew this thread off into some other tangent, but the head of maintenance at my work has a Porsche 944S (it's one level below the turbo version).
While I think a bolt-ons TC would take it off the line, most any Porsche embarass the living shiznit out of a stock or lightly modded suspension TC...those things can just corner like a Fox will only dream of.

And I ain't making idle bullshiznit..I've rode in both of Roger's 944 cars. I can tell you right off, on a road course, with equal drivers, and stock 944 against stock TC....much as I love my Fox Birds...they'll see 944 tails all day long. S'truth.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #348
I'll agree with that, I have a friend that used to have a 944S.  That car can make anyone look like a pro driver, It just hugs the road.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Bebe! 1980 Thunderbird, 302 & AOD are the only option boxes checked

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #349
Quote from: cougarman;389850
Crew cuts are fine. Just not for everyone. I have to have short hair. Long hair looks like hell if your thinning!

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #350
Quote from: cougarman;389850

I have had one for years and like them. Had one for the first time in 1966. The FEDS GAVE IT TO ME. Had no say in the MATTER. It came with the uniform!!!!!
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #351
What happened was a guy was bosating about beating 4 cars in the same day on another forum. He claims he beat a full blown Turbo Porsche from 70 MPH and just pulled away from him like nothing. Now that did not include other LS powered chevys he also boasted about beating that day. Now in fairness this TC was no where stock and runs real strong. But pulling away from a 500 HP Porsche at 70 MPH is beyond ones imagination. JANGUS agreed the guy did this. I was eventually banned from 2 sites because of MR JANGUS. He had some real choice ugly words about me and blabbed it all over the NET. So me and MR JANGUS dont see eye to eye. That is until Mr Jangus found Tom JR Face book account and tried to bad mouth me their. Well their is an old saying JANGUS. Photos dont lie!!!

For what reason would JANGUS post what he just did here for??? I was making a joke to ease the tension on VINNIES SITUATION. That is all i was doing. Being as SHADOW is so involved with letting his mother run his life. Thats all it was a JOKE. So kill me JANGUS And lighten up. LET IT GO ALL READY. I like this site and the people that post on it. That is all i have to say about this!!!
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #352
OK.  For now, I'm closing this down. It's starting to go awry.

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="red"]IF[/COLOR][/SIZE] Vinnie miraculously has an update, he can post up a new thread.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Shadow....UPDATE ..

Reply #353
My, Chuck, that's a big "IF"....
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣