Skip to main content
Topic: transplant (Read 1292 times) previous topic - next topic

transplant

hi guys i am new here.i am doing a 2.3 to a 5.0 swap and i cant seem to find any engine mounts any were.ford tells me that only ones that will work are 86-88 5.0 mounts

transplant

Reply #1
I have a set,but you'll have to go to Autozone to buy the rubber insulators for them.I'll let them go for $50.00 shipped.If you can find them cheaper,grab them.Otherwise,you know where a set is if you need them.They are not made aftermarket like the Stangs.Chuck W here on the forum sells some he designed and are supposed to be pretty great.I can't tell you how much,I have no idea.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Motor mounts

Reply #2
Look in the tech part on main page. You will find all the correct things you need! I swaped out my 3.8, for a 302! had major problems with the 302, so dropped in a 351 W...:)