Skip to main content
Topic: Ford Swap Meet? (Read 4565 times) previous topic - next topic

Ford Swap Meet?

Anyone here going to the Ford swap meet on Nov 27 & 28 in Ohio?

Re: Ford Swap Meet?

Reply #2
Where is it?
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

Reply #3
Yeah, exactly... where at in Ohio? I'd like to score a cheap rear end.

Reply #4
I'd like to score a cheap rear end

You talking about car right? :giggle: :giggle:

Reply #5
Quote from: Sly1990
You talking about car right? :giggle: :giggle:

Yeah, if I wasn't I'd say "I'd like to score some cheap rear-end.

Reply #6
Ohio State Fairgrounds, Columbus, OH, exit 111 off I-71. Saturday 11/27 and Sunday 11/28. Largest indoor all-Ford swap meet in the nation.

Reply #7
Sweeeet!!, I'll be down there anyway for the holiday weekend, it'll give me something to do! I'm sure my pops and bro's will definately come. Especially since my pop's might be looking for parts for the '57 fairlane!!

Reply #8
Hmmmm... might see if I can swing that.  I'll call you and let you know if I'm coming E-diggity-dawg.

Reply #9
Bri, I'm going down there with a friend (Shawn) on Friday and we're staying at his friend's place outside of Columbus. So if you're going, it will be without me. Sorry! But let me know if you are going (call) so we can meet up.

Reply #10
Quote from: EricCoolCats
But let me know if you are going (call) so we can meet up.

That's what I meant in the first place, d00d.  It probably won't happen because 1.) I don't trust the T-bird all the way there and back, b.) My mom would be pissed if I tried to fit a rear-end in the Focus, and III.) I probably don't h ve the money.

Reply #11
Dude, I drove my 'Bird there a few years ago in a blinding snowstorm...trust me, it'll make it. It's only 2.5 hours (140 miles) away. We've fit a rear end (the longer 1999+ Mustang width) in the back of an SN95 'Stang before. And money.....sheeit man, $3 to park and $5 to get in. It's the experience!

Reply #12
I shall reconsider it.  I need to find someone to go w/ me though.

Reply #13
Quote from: Ifixyawata
I shall reconsider it.  I need to find someone to go w/ me though.

Wish I could help ya, if it weren't gonna be turkey weekend i'd offer, but i'll be down there before the event, and be staying till after it.

Reply #14
Not only will it be 5 bux to get in, and 3 bux for parking, there will be 4 big buildings as well, indoor, and heated! It's cheap and fun as well. I'll deff be there on saturday.