Skip to main content
Topic: Carlisle (Read 10941 times) previous topic - next topic

Carlisle

Reply #15
I seen my share of bad deka's lately to. I seen some last to!
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Carlisle

Reply #16
Eric, you taking your car in to the show?
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Carlisle

Reply #17
ill be there the entire weekend with my tc.
hope to see some good fox tbird's and coug's this year!
i love carlisle been going for over 15 yrs!
but only the past 8 with my cars.
Brian J Larkin
1988 Tbird Turbo Coupe
1989 Cougar XR7
1995  Ranger Splash

Carlisle

Reply #19
I would love to go to Carlise some day...but if I ever did I guess it would have to be in lieu of CatJam. I just couldn't drive up there and back twice in one summer!

Carlisle

Reply #20
Now with the Cat Jam news, I'd really love to check out Carlise - but wouldn't you know it...the school district I work in doesn't start summer vacation until June 5th this year :(

Carlisle

Reply #21
June 5th = 1st day...It WOULD be quite a feat to drive up from Texas in time...
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Carlisle

Reply #22
I was going to mention to those of you who were planning on catjam should try to go to Carlisle. It's a huge show 2-3000 cars easy!

Carlisle

Reply #23
Yep i was planning on CJ09 this year for my first time out. But with the bad news looks like carlisle is going to be the next best thing for us to go out and show just how different these cars are to the rest of the world.  I v been to the ford show there once before and i hope everyone dont mind seeing ALOT of mustangs. Since there alot easier to find parts for. Just shows it takes a special breed to do up the fox cats and birds=]

Carlisle

Reply #24
its very common.  i worked in autoparts for almost 10 years and getting 3 years out of them is better the the normal 1 year. after seeing all the problems with them 'll never use one.  you can put a battery tender on the or take it out and store it  they still die. and most of the only have a 1 yr warranty  i think the red and blue top. and i think the yellow has a 3 yr maybe but dont hold me to that

Carlisle

Reply #25
well ill be there. cougar won't be there since im replacing the crank in it. But ill be there possibly with parts in tow. it would be great to meet everyone!
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Carlisle

Reply #26
Not for nothing, but I registered quite a while back for this and as of yet have not received that off-white piece of oak tag they print your registration info on yet.  I usually have it by now...
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Carlisle

Reply #27
Quote from: V8Demon;271734
Not for nothing, but I registered quite a while back for this and as of yet have not received that off-white piece of oak tag they print your registration info on yet.  I usually have it by now...

I didn't get anything from them either.

Carlisle

Reply #28
I regestered on line back in january. When the invoice page came up it say's across the top that they don't mail receipts, to print the page as a receipt. So that's all I have. I guess if you mailed it in, you'll just tell them your name at the regestration building.

Carlisle

Reply #29
Quote from: 1Bad88tbird;271807
I regestered on line back in january. When the invoice page came up it say's across the top that they don't mail receipts, to print the page as a receipt. So that's all I have. I guess if you mailed it in, you'll just tell them your name at the regestration building.

I seen that and thought the same thing.