Skip to main content

Poll

What would people like to do?

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: August 18, 2007, 11:32:44 AM

Topic: Ohio gathering. (Read 8610 times) previous topic - next topic

Ohio gathering.

Reply #15
As I stated before, I am more than willing to have everyone over to my house for a cookout, I was thinking about 9-15 which is a Sat. I though that Sat. might be better than a Sunday, that way people could hang out for awhile and not have to rush off. Plus, if anyone wants to, I could make a few phone calls and put together a poker game. Don't know who all plays Hold 'Em, but I usually host a $5 game every other week, its an option if anyone is interested. As for a rain date, we could shoot for the weekend after. I'm thinking that if everyone was willing to chip in $6, I could go out and buy some burgers, (I would probably get the frozen patties to make it a little easier), and a couple of cases of pop, most likely Pepsi products, but if someone prefers something else let me know. If anyone want to bring some sort of side dish you are more than welcome to, but its not required. If you want alcohol, thats up to you to bring it. I can fit 6 cars in the driveway, but I don't live on a busy street, so parking on the side of the street is fine. 

Possible attendees (those who have responded):
CougarSE
Chooglin
Fila
BHazard
Fordguy545
Yellow86cougar
Mayhem
Blu84302
Blknredcougar
83Heritage

Ohio gathering.

Reply #16
Quote from: 83Heritage;167929

Possible attendees (those who have responded):
CougarSE
Chooglin
Fila
BHazard
Fordguy545
Yellow86cougar
Mayhem
Blu84302
Blknredcougar
83Heritage

Wow, you guys are lucky. If everyone follows through, this will turn out really well.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Ohio gathering.

Reply #17
Well I know half of those are guaranteed to come.
One 88

Ohio gathering.

Reply #18
if it's not going to be far from (columbus,oh.),i would consider comming up from evansville,in. 85 black cougar ls

Ohio gathering.

Reply #20
, I thought you were in mansfield.  According to yahoo maps, Im 128 miles away and two hours 8 minutes.  I can probably take some time and distance off of that, but it will still take three tanks of fuel to get the truck there,lol  I might be able to stretch two, but dont know.  Takes me an hour and 35 minutes to get to dragway 42.

88 t-bird tc - 14.97 @ 90  IHI 18 psi + k+n filter...so far - NOW HX-35 @25psi - 12.75@112    348rwhp/395rwtq
78 F-150 - 11.61@120 on 175shot N20 - 12.55@110 on motor - 5200# race weight:hick:

Ohio gathering.

Reply #21
i did it's over 400 miles maybe next time it will be closer to my area thanks. (85 cougar ls)

Ohio gathering.

Reply #22
Quote from: mercury-man;168139
i did it's over 400 miles maybe next time it will be closer to my area thanks. (85 cougar ls)

We'll have another meet in Columbus either in October or next spring. Of course anytime you're in the area, let me know. I'm always willing to eat lunch. :D

Ohio gathering.

Reply #23
I could possibly make it. I'm only 10 min from Cbuttstuff Fulton

Ohio gathering.

Reply #24
hey turboranger!  The list keeps growing for Ohio....  Actually when I joined I think there was only 6 people here in ohio.. I think its over tripple that now.
One 88

Ohio gathering.

Reply #25
Just wondering if everyone is still up for this. My wife has actually turned this into more than just us :birdsmily: and :cougarsmily: people, hope everyone is OK with that. She thought it would be a good idea to invite some of the people that we normally hang out with. Also as mentioned before, if anyone is interested, I am planning on putting together a Hold 'Em game that evening, we usually play for $5 a game, and usually start about 9:00and finish about midnight, with having a cookout though, we could start earlier, and it wouldn't finish so late. Just something to think about. Also I was planning on having people show up around Noon. Leave some feedback and let me know what sounds good.

Ohio gathering.

Reply #26
Still the 15th and 16th?  You know I'll be there, I'll make sure Martin, John and Jim come along :)  (*mayhem*, blue84302, 8birdy8)

I'm hoping that the TC is driving by then so I can drive it, but I'm not sure that is going to happen.
One 88

Ohio gathering.

Reply #27
Quote from: CougarSE;172663
Still the 15th and 16th?  You know I'll be there, I'll make sure Martin, John and Jim come along :)  (*mayhem*, blue84302, 8birdy8)

I'm hoping that the TC is driving by then so I can drive it, but I'm not sure that is going to happen.
Yep, I was still planning on doing it on the 15th.

Ohio gathering.

Reply #28
A freind of mine is getting married next month that I have not seen in over 20 years. I think it's the following week though (22nd), so I'm very much hoping/wanting to be there. Shouldn't be a problem. I'll find out for sure tonight.....I hope anyway.

Ohio gathering.

Reply #29
Just a bump and an FYI. I should have no problems making it. Friends wedding is following weekend, and not having to work that weekend should not be a problem.