Skip to main content
Topic: Most recent pics (Read 2670 times) previous topic - next topic

Most recent pics

I've installed the TC front springs and Mach 1 rears now, I don't think I've uploaded pictures of it yet. This was 1 week ago last Sunday when my new PA performance alternator ped out (across from the state penn of all places). My friend stopped by in his new van to run me to and from the parts store.

GT40p 5.0 w/ vortech @ 9.5psi, 400rwhp

Most recent pics

Reply #1
Looks good! Do you have any pics from some front angles? I thought your car was blue? It looks like its black in these. I like that van too!
1986 Cougar LS

Most recent pics

Reply #2
Looks good! Do you have any pics from some front angles? I thought your car was blue? It looks like its black in these. I like that van too!
1986 Cougar LS

Most recent pics

Reply #3
1986 Cougar LS

Most recent pics

Reply #4
I've been meaning to get some good pictures lately but haven't taken the time. I just happened to have my camera with me that day. Yeah, it's still blue. So is the van. Bad lighting I guess.
GT40p 5.0 w/ vortech @ 9.5psi, 400rwhp

Most recent pics

Reply #5
Looks nice hell even the van looks good keep it clean and i want to see a few more pics of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Most recent pics

Reply #6
Looks awesome.THAT is how I want mine to sit.Did you have to get an alignment/That's what's holding me back from springs,I just had my alignment done,and don't want to pay for it again.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Most recent pics

Reply #7
What was the issue with the PA alternator, any resolution from them?

Most recent pics

Reply #8
Quote from: vinnietbird;238806
Looks awesome.THAT is how I want mine to sit.Did you have to get an alignment/That's what's holding me back from springs,I just had my alignment done,and don't want to pay for it again.LOL.

I'm pretty sure front springs will require an alignment ;)

Looks great:D . I know I could use TC springs in the front on mine but I wonder how the Mach 1 rears would hold up to the extra weight of the 87-88s rear end.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Most recent pics

Reply #9
Thats sittin nice,you do have ajustable on the rear don't you?
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Most recent pics

Reply #10
What brand of body kit components are installed on that car?  It looks very nice.  Great work.

Tommy

Most recent pics

Reply #11
Quote from: thunderjet302;238921
I'm pretty sure front springs will require an alignment ;)

Looks great:D . I know I could use TC springs in the front on mine but I wonder how the Mach 1 rears would hold up to the extra weight of the 87-88s rear end.

Spring rates are close.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Most recent pics

Reply #12
Quote from: kitzdnm;238924
Spring rates are close.

Any idea how much lower the arse would get? I know the TC springs should lower in about 1" or so in the front.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Most recent pics

Reply #13
Quote from: vinnietbird;238806

Yo vinnie,unless you put back to where it was ,you don't,LOL.
But yeh you will,even for peace of mine.

Most recent pics

Reply #14
I'll just leave mine as it is with the stock springs.It sits high,but I am used to it,and,it'll be fine.One day down the road I may change my mind,but for now,no big deal.The Sport has bigger needs right now (paint,275 40 17's out back,paint,install all of the NOS parts,paint.....).
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..