Skip to main content
Topic: Looks like someone is pretty pissed at me... (Read 2958 times) previous topic - next topic

Looks like someone is pretty pissed at me...

Reply #15
lol i was suspicious b/c thats totally random and other's have been doing it on other forums (wrecking cars, selling cars, buying cars) but still to think someone screwing my car over like that was cold man, cold lol.

Reply #16
I knew something was up cause there was no pics, and everyone knows that we are all pic ws!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #17
O.K.,now we really ARE pissed at you.Expect broken windows and a stolen DVD player in the morning you dirty .LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #18
When I first read the original post, I was like "That's a pretty calm typing style for something like that to have just happened..."

Reply #19
Yeah, that was mean and cruel and I'm an :asshole:. That's just the wonderfulness I am.

But you guys fell for it. :D

Hope no one had a heart attack.

Reply #20
I almost did!!!

Reply #21
Quote from: daboss351;137820
I knew something was up cause there was no pics, and everyone knows that we are all pic ws!

Lemme axe you this:

If that had happened to you, would your first thoughts have been to get pics to post here?

In my case the first pics I would have posted would have been of the bloody, mangled corpse of the sonofabitch that did it.:evilgrin:

Reply #22
you deserve a good :nutkick: for that one!! i was bout to saddle up and come huntin i even had the tow strap for when we found the sob. paint the highway a nice dark red. but good one, give props where they are due.

Reply #23
My god some of you people scare me.
One 88

Reply #24
no but if you were gonna sit down and take the time to tell use you would have had pics to show us! Or youd just be missing for months in jail
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #25
Ha I Was Going To Ask How Much For The Body Kit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #26
Ban.
Long time Turboford freak...
84 SVO
88 TC
87 XR4Ti

Reply #27
Very funny, since i have not been on here for a few days. Good thing I recently up my meds, or I would have been in tears screaming "NOT THE COUGAR",....... ok, maybe not tears, but you get the idea. Of course, then i was overcome with joy, and went running down the street yelling "the cougars ok", not so loud being late at nite. You dog, I have to come to one of those get togethers this year.

Reply #28
Jesus. I almost choked on my pepsi.  Its not fun when that  comes out your nose!!

That was not cool man, NOT COOL!!

Glad to hear the car is okay though...... you ass! LOL
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Reply #29
Quote from: yellow86coogr;138391
You dog, I have to come to one of those get togethers this year.
Yes, you do. And bring the yellow cat. I wanna see what that wing looks like. :D