Skip to main content
Topic: Looks like someone is pretty pissed at me... (Read 2957 times) previous topic - next topic

Looks like someone is pretty pissed at me...

I just went out to my car to go to work and found it had been brutally vandalized. All four tires are slashed, every window has been busted out apparently witht the same ball bat(s) used to bash in practically every body panel. and the DVD player is gone.

Furious does not begin to describe my emotional state right now.

Waiting for the police to arrive right now. I want someone's head on a pike.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Reply #1
Oh my god.
One 88

Reply #2
I know the feeling bud.. my passenger window was busted in a couple weeks ago. nothing stolen just the shear fact made me mad as hell.. I cant imagine how pissed you are... I was about to bust some heads in.

Reply #3
Wow...shiznit.

And no one heard a thing I'm sure....
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #4
wow. as John Travolta said in Pulp Fiction "you just dont **** with a man's car!!!!!"

so cowardly. its like terrorism. they wont actually fight you so they pulled a stupid guerilla move and smashed your ride.

also "someones pissed at me" you sound like you have no idea who it could be. you probably cut them off by accident or something. i cant believe people overreact like that, but they do. completely irrational. i hope you dont have to total the thing. :mad:
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #5
dude... wow. i'm wish that was an april fool's day post.
:cougarsmily:5.0 HO, E303 cam, Exploder/Cobra intake, smog pump delete, Ford Taurus electric fan, MAF conversion, BBK headers, MAC 2.5" off-road exhaust w/x-pipe, AOD w/shift kit, 8.8 Trac-Loc rear w/disc brakes, 5-lug conversion w/'98 Mustang GT 17" wheels, Mach 1 springs:cougarsmily:

Reply #6
 dude that's horrible. Police get there yet?

Reply #7
Quote from: jncocowboyx;137768
dude... wow. i'm wish that was an april fool's day post.

Well, I knew it would be more effective on the 2nd, since everyone expects it on the 1st. :D

Reply #8
You ass.
One 88

Reply #9
Nnnnnot cool, lmao.
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

Reply #10
Quote from: *MAYHEM*;137770
Well, I knew it would be more effective on the 2nd, since everyone expects it on the 1st. :D

Well, if it was true, it would have started "I'm writing this from prison because...."
1988 Thunderbird Sport (1st car)
351W in the works
"I'll get it one piece at a time...":D

Quote from: bhazard;300566
You got woman'd.

Reply #11
Well for that I'm going to steal your car muwhahahaha.

Reply #12
shiznit Martin, I was getting ready to light the tourches and help you commit a bruital murder. No chips or ins for you next time we meet...

Reply #13
Now that is some cold **it!
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #14
LOL, cold, yes....funny, yes....
I knew somebody was gonna do it...:D
I think it's ed funny! :hick:
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6