Skip to main content
Topic: Lost (Read 1378 times) previous topic - next topic

Lost

Anybody catch the finale last night?

Ended along the lines that I figured, but a little less dramatically.
Still, I wasn't left wanting more.

I don't know what I'm gonna watch now...Lost will be tough to top. :mad:
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Lost

Reply #1
Quote from: ThunderbirdSport302;323036
Anybody catch the finale last night?

Ended along the lines that I figured, but a little less dramatically.
Still, I wasn't left wanting more.

I don't know what I'm gonna watch now...Lost will be tough to top. :mad:

Yep and those were my thoughts exactly. Definitely gonna be hard to top.
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost

Lost

Reply #2
-end with questions i wanted answered, but hey, its a tv show....
-'87 turbo coupe with only 740 ORIGINAL miles.... :dunce:
-'86 turbo coupe, 5sp. Cali Car.......:cool:

Lost

Reply #3
lol. never watched it.
...and there was light!

Lost

Reply #4
never saw a single episode
Fox-less at the moment

Lost

Reply #5
Quote from: hypostang;323054
never saw a single episode

+1
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Lost

Reply #6
Quote from: V8Demon;323057
+1

+2

And they were talking about it on Local Morning Radio today, It all sounded very confusing. :rollin:
Not too mention the guys who really watch it didn't even know what was really going on.
They also played clips from the end of the final episode, And on the radio (No video) It straight up sounded like a soap opera. ;)
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Lost

Reply #7
Y'all are probably better off not knowing and not watching.

Because once you do, it sinks its teeth in deep and there's no getting loose.

The most frustrating yet rewarding show ever.

Lost

Reply #8
I probably would have liked it had ABC promoted it as what it was when it first started  , I thought it was Survivor with actors until word of mouth reached me and by then it was too late to start :hick:
Fox-less at the moment

Lost

Reply #9
dumb ass ending,,, couldnt have been a more "expected" way out for them to wrap it all up.

I totally hated the last show....:mad:

With all the supernatural , magnetic theories and happenings flipping time forward and back,, making an entire mass of earth relocate to a new location by the turn of the "still mystery" wheel,  there could have been a more  supernatural ending to tie all that together.

WTF was uip with the statues,, like egyptian era and all..... too many things i think were not answered.

Lost

Reply #10
Quote from: jcassity;323073
dumb ass ending,,, couldnt have been a more "expected" way out for them to wrap it all up.

I totally hated the last show....:mad:

With all the supernatural , magnetic theories and happenings flipping time forward and back,, making an entire mass of earth relocate to a new location by the turn of the "still mystery" wheel,  there could have been a more  supernatural ending to tie all that together.

WTF was uip with the statues,, like egyptian era and all..... too many things i think were not answered.

I agree.  The writers wrote the last season like they were rushing to get it completed.  They should have used the same creativity they used to create the questions, to answer them.  They bailed on the answers.  I'm glad we were watching on DVR so we weren't tortured by commercials.

Lost

Reply #11
The first episode I saw was last nights. My girlfriend loves the show so I watched it with her. I was so confused by the show:dunno:

I don't watch many network TV shows. There's too much hockey to watch over the winter.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Lost

Reply #12
I've never watched it. I don't get in to watching TV series much. Mostly because I don't want to be obligated to watch it each time. I hate sitting still for too long.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
'86 Turbo Thundercat (Cougarbird)
'02 TrailBlazer LT 4x4
'08 Chevy Cobalt

Lost

Reply #13
I saw the first 2 seasons, then couldn't get the station in on the tv anymore.
I might have to rent the series sometime just so I can see it all and find out what has happened.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Lost

Reply #14
I started renting these from Netflix.  Got through the first season and couldn't watch anymore.  I didn't like that the characters were so inconsistent.  One week a guy would be good, the next week, he'd be bad.  It seemed to be a gimick to keep the show interesting.
1990 Mark VII LSC
1990 Mark VII LSC SE
1969 Cougar 351W