Skip to main content
Topic: 84 coug! (Read 1628 times) previous topic - next topic

84 coug!

here she is wating to hit the road with a vengance!
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Re: 84 coug!

Reply #1
That photo reminds me very good times.I like your car very much. Is near equal to my R.i.p ´84. Its your winter beater ?

This was my ´84 in the only time that was snowing here in 80 years....

1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150

Reply #2
an i just don't have a job or $ to put it on the road and when i do get the cash flow its gonna end up bein my good weather car as soon as i can find a winter beater. but thanx for the compliments.

Got that fox rash again!

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #3
How is the body?

Reply #4
surface rust but the doors at the bottem i do belive are rusting out. and a small hole pass side in frount and behind the wheel really nothing to worry bout easy fix. 61000 miles on it.

Got that fox rash again!

Reply #5
Thats some pretty low miles. My first car was an 84 Crown Vic and that had 68,000 when I got it.