Skip to main content
Topic: Shined up the BlackBird (Read 1989 times) previous topic - next topic

Shined up the BlackBird

After spending all day yesterday, vacuuming, cleaning and waxing the new car (we made 2 trips to Abilene with 1 of those with 2 of our cats), I decided that after the wife went back down to Abilene that I would show my black bird some love. I had washed yesterday, I took a mild compund to get rid of the oxidation, then waxed it twice, then took some 0000 steel wool to the windows, wow I can see real good now, it got a good vacuuming and cleaning on the inside and I even vacuumed the trunk. I need to clean the engine bay next though.
Here's a couple pics for your enjoyment.........

X

X

X

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Shined up the BlackBird

Reply #1
SWEET!!.......looks good
88 sport,TW heads, comp xe270hr, cobra u/Tmoss ported lower, 65 mm throttle body, under drives,smog delete,
1.7 roller rockers, cai, k&n, bbk adj regulator, 76mm Pro-m,all MSD ign. MSD dist,18° base timing, 3g alt.1 5/8 ceramic headers, 255lph walbro, 2.5" h-pipe, flowmasters, silverfox valvebody, 3.73 gear,
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc154/flipnbird/DSCF0185.jpg ( RIP : ( )

Shined up the BlackBird

Reply #2
Looking good.

Your molding needs some new double sided tape ;)
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Shined up the BlackBird

Reply #3
Lol, why yes it does. :D actually for some strange reason, it has a broken clip behind it.  Never the less, it needs the d/s tape treatment.

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Shined up the BlackBird

Reply #4
Looks really good

Shined up the BlackBird

Reply #5
Love that color combo!
Brian R.
88 2.3t Ranger
83 TC  gt40p motor,Vortech,TFS1 cam,long tubes,MS PnP,T5,8.8,17x9 Cobra 17s

Shined up the BlackBird

Reply #6
That is an interesting fence and a nice car too.

Shined up the BlackBird

Reply #7
Thanks guys :D
Yes, those fences are definitely different. Most of the houses in the subdivision have fences like that. Kinda fitting, since all the houses in the area are Adobe style.

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]