Skip to main content
Topic: 83 Digital Dash Fuel Sending Unit Options (Read 1457 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 83 Digital Dash Fuel Sending Unit Options

Reply #30
Sorry i didnt get the car out, was offered some OT i couldnt turn it down and it was just a nightmare on the roads around here this holiday weekend. My daily was also giving me issues i had to take care of as well.
Just bad timing, ll try again this weekend i have to get it out and get the drivers window fixed anyway.

"Beating the hell out of other peoples cars since 1999"
1983 Ford Thunderbird Heritage
1984 Ford Mustang GT Turbo Convertible

Reply #31
 :mullet:

Success, She works. Gauge went down from under 3/4 full during my drive and while idling in the garage for like an hour playing around with the car in there.

Probably wouldve helped to have a before pic but i left my phone at the garage when i took it out, and had to come back for it. Got back and started ripping the door off to fix that but the gauge reads and moves like its supposed to.

Now the real work begins, making another based on my own posts and info here to see how repeatable it is for the next guy.
"Beating the hell out of other peoples cars since 1999"
1983 Ford Thunderbird Heritage
1984 Ford Mustang GT Turbo Convertible

Reply #32
the 83 digi cluster....  so little information out there on these displays,, or should i say available working units.
I'd say your propably one of a handful of ppl on earth who has one.