Skip to main content
Topic: #$@%^&* Gas Prices (Read 2534 times) previous topic - next topic

#$@%^&* Gas Prices

Just wondering what everyone is paying for gas, it just went up a nickel yesterday :mad: from 87.9 to 92.9 cents/liter, luckily( :wtf: ) I was able to hit up the canadian tire gas bar where it was only at 88.9 :rolleyes: and fill up after waiting in line for 10 mins.... I'm gona buy a  hyundai, I cant take this anymore!!! :crazy:

So what are you guys paying at the pump?
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Re: #$@%^&* Gas Prices

Reply #1
exactly what you are: 92.9/liter
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #2
$2.06 a gallon right now yesterday it was $1.89

http://www.gasbuddy.com/

Reply #3
2.11 a gallon when it was 1.98 yesterday
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #4
I just payed $1.92. Cost $41 to fill up the tank.

Reply #5
$2.09 cost me an even $15 to fill er up ehhehehe........

Reply #6
Gas -->  Regular 88.9 cents    Supreme: 97.9 cents
Diesel -->  92 cents  (all per liter)

Cost $35 to fill the car up, and $110 to fill the truck.  It's scarry when I think about it.  Almost every thing I like to to involves comsuming fuel.  (snowmobiling, fishing, boating, driving.)

If gas ever hits and stays at $1.oo per liter, I'm gonna go lease a fuel mizer.  For the amout of driving I do (and the potential tax right offs from a lease) it will be worth it.  Probably a focus but I have considered a turbo diesel VW.  (However, those TDI VW's kind of scare me in winter).

Reply #7
2.25 here, for 87. screw you guys  :bs:

Reply #8
2.17 for premium
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #9
Quote from: merccougar50
Gas --> Regular 88.9 cents Supreme: 97.9 cents
Diesel --> 92 cents (all per liter)

Cost $35 to fill the car up, and $110 to fill the truck. It's scarry when I think about it. Almost every thing I like to to involves comsuming fuel. (snowmobiling, fishing, boating, driving.)

If gas ever hits and stays at $1.oo per liter, I'm gonna go lease a fuel mizer. For the amout of driving I do (and the potential tax right offs from a lease) it will be worth it. Probably a focus but I have considered a turbo diesel VW. (However, those TDI VW's kind of scare me in winter).

That's strange, diesel here is at 86.9, while regular is at 92.9. I wonder why they're not gouging diesel drivers around here...

Those snowmobiles like their fuel, don't they? I think my '97 Formula III (600CC triple) gets about 0.3 MPG. I can't believe such a small engine can burn so much gas! It costs me a hundred bucks every weekend to run two machines (the Formula and an old Everest). In comparison my four-wheeler only went through two or three tankfulls of gas last summer (driving it every weekend).
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #10
Down Ohio way it's getting nearly as bad as Cali. It's hovering around 2 bucks or so, even got up to around 2.10 last week. Rumor has it it's gonna hit as high as 2.75 by years end. Hurray! Just be glad we all don't live in Hawaii, I think it's around 4 or 5 there, not sure.
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

Reply #11
Quote from: 87kid
$2.09 cost me an even $15 to fill er up ehhehehe........

Since when did a Tbird come with a 7 gal gas tank?
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #12
He just filled it up at half a tank.  You can fill up your tank with $1.00 if you drove down the street and right back to the gas station after filling.  lol

Im at about $2.00/gal

Reply #13
The diesel is more expensive because some independant stations are holding out on raising gas prices for a few days.  Kind of like price wars, only they will all go up soon.  It seems to happen alot around here. 

My skidoo 750 absolutly guzzles when your into the throttle.  If your light on it; she does ok.  I have a friend with a fuel injected polairs ( ?2001  600 double?) and it does a little better (but not great).  My old 1980 Yamaha 340 Enticer practically runs on fumes compared to the ski doo.  But has about 1/3 the power (not bad for 18 000 miles).  On the bright side I got many weeks of skidooing left.  Just snowed 6" last night, still in the -15 to -20 temps.  Most complain of the cold: I embrace it :)

Digging out the dish:  Gotta have TV :giggle:

Reply #14
Only if someone wants to know....

A Liter of regular gas (87 oct) costs here the equivalent of 69 cents.

A liter of "premiun" fuel (97 oct) costs here near of 76 cents.

I don´t remember how much does the diesel costs, but the last time that i went to the gas station it costs 50 cents.

I have heard that our fuel it is not good for the North-american vehicles, from the words of some north american people. They say "your fuel is dirty and its not good for the inyectors"

Hey, the dirty in the gas is free...

Of course, all numbers X litre...
1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150