Skip to main content
Topic: Private Track rental Cecil Nov 12, 2011, 10th annual Andrew Bauer Memorial Nats (Read 1417 times) previous topic - next topic

Private Track rental Cecil Nov 12, 2011, 10th annual Andrew Bauer Memorial Nats

there will be a private track rental at Cecil county dragway on Nov 12, 2011.

i was invited through MAMN12 and asked Bill about inviting more from foxtbirdcougar. this was his response!

Yes at this time I am open to inviting pretty much anyone as long as the are respectful racers. Cecil charges $10 per spectator for any rental or normal test and tune. If they are interested let them know there will most likely be a cut off around 150 cars. We are only at 50 now but I am expecting quite a few payments over the next couple weeks from other groups.

Thanks
Bill

Lets keep a list of those paying and planning to attend.

Now accepting payments for the 10th Annual Andrew Bauer Memorial Nats at Cecil County Dragway on November 12th 2011!! I know a lot of you have attended the SSOTN Racing events at Cecil Country in the past, unfortunately SSOTN has cancelled these events for 2011 due to lack of racer interest.

In case you do not know me I originated the Nats events and ran the event from the beginning for the first 5 years when I was a staff member of SSOTN. The fall event has been known as The Andrew Bauer Memorial Nats since 2002 when Andrew (known as Krimpet) was killed in his 96 Mystic Cobra. This will be the 10th ABM Nats so I rented the track myself to run the event on November 12th, 2011. It will be run just like always with a few changes but nothing major. Track opens at 8am and we have the track until 4pm. There are several local hotels within minutes of the track for post Nats activities. This is not an organized race, just a fun day at the track to end the racing season.

Payment information:

$55.00 Via Paypal - Paypal address is tracktoysracing@gmail.com

$50.00 Via Snail Mail - Mailing address is

Bill Tumas
407 Marion Dr
Harrisburg PA 17112

If anyone has any questions you can email me at qwikhuh@gmail.com or post up on here.
Brian J Larkin
1988 Tbird Turbo Coupe
1989 Cougar XR7
1995  Ranger Splash

Private Track rental Cecil Nov 12, 2011, 10th annual Andrew Bauer Memorial Nats

Reply #1
   ! i need to fix the truck i borrow to tow my trailer
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver