Skip to main content
Topic: who here has a "myspace account"? (Read 3498 times) previous topic - next topic

who here has a "myspace account"?

Reply #30
Quote from: nirvanagod
Umm, I don't think he actually has one ;) ;) !!!

That's what I thought, but in case I was wrong I didn't wanna leave the dude hangin. ;)
pro-five-oh

88 Cougar XR-7...5.0HO, T-56, and much more                             
85 Thunderbird 30th...#2471, 29k, all original and might actually stay that way

Reply #31
Yeah... ive got one as well.

http://www.myspace.com/radical2themax
thats a little bit obscene, gotta let off a little steam.

Reply #32
Hey pro-five-oh!

I saw you had a friend by the name of Disney. Is this the same guy from souther Il that has the Twin Turbo Mark VII?

Reply #33
www.myspace.com/ronnieb1212
1988 Tbird Stock bottom end 306, Windsor Jr's, Explorer intake, 125 shot.
Best ET: 12.11 Best MPH: 113.8 1/4 mile

Reply #34
well i think i tryed adding everyone on hear lol so dont everyone feel left out.

Reply #38
Heres a good one. I'm sitting at my desk at work and get an e-mail from Myspace it says I have a new message. I open it up and heres how it reads:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
yea this girl who has been my best friend since ive been young hits me up. She says she sees this profile of someone that reminds her of her first crush. I dunno Im not the one who should be filling you in Ill let her.

I will let you know that she is cool as hell and gets pretty crazy at times in a fun way. to be honest i used to have a crush on her myself but its too weird now. she said she was shy or something to be the first one to initiate talk but she even posted a blog about ya or something

anyways seems like you are all she is talking about and interested in so check her out and add her up as a friend. something might work out who knows yea

How cute they must have missied the part about me being married and having 3 kids. I have an E-Staker.
Who can top that one?

Reply #39
I have a couple of myspace stalkers who go to my school.........now they are real life stalkers as well:yuck:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #41
Heres a good one. I'm sitting at my desk at work and get an e-mail from Myspace it says I have a new message. I open it up and heres how it reads:

yea this girl who has been my best friend since ive been young hits me up. She says she sees this profile of someone that reminds her of her first crush. I dunno Im not the one who should be filling you in Ill let her.

I will let you know that she is cool as hell and gets pretty crazy at times in a fun way. to be honest i used to have a crush on her myself but its too weird now. she said she was shy or something to be the first one to initiate talk but she even posted a blog about ya or something

anyways seems like you are all she is talking about and interested in so check her out and add her up as a friend. something might work out who knows yea

lol....got that one myself...
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~