Skip to main content
Topic: 18 inch wheels and tires (Read 961 times) previous topic - next topic

18 inch wheels and tires

XTrying to help a friend sell her 18 inch wheels and tires. They have around 5-6000 miles on them. She bought them back in November of 2011 for her 2012 Mustang GT but no longer wants them. I have the invoice ticket and the part numbers for the wheels and tires. The tires are Bridgestone Blizzak P255/45/R18 and the part number for the wheels are (Tire Rack) F1011440S. They also have the TPMS sensors, she paid $1733 for everything and is asking $1200 obo.

I hope the picture will show up.
Donnie
10 Second NA TBird
Fredericksburg Va

18 inch wheels and tires

Reply #1
No body is interested in these? Give me a serious offer and I'll see if she will take it.
Donnie
10 Second NA TBird
Fredericksburg Va

18 inch wheels and tires

Reply #2
Hey buddy, just wanted to let you know that your ad is in the wanted section, and not the for sale section...if you PM ThunderChicken, he can move it for ya.  Good luck with the sale, they're nice wheels. :)
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

18 inch wheels and tires

Reply #3
Ok thanks
Donnie
10 Second NA TBird
Fredericksburg Va

18 inch wheels and tires

Reply #4
I'm guessing those are 5x4.5 bolt pattern wheels? Also, are they ford TPMS or are they generic ones?

18 inch wheels and tires

Reply #5
Yes they are 5X4.5 bolt pattern. Im not sure on the TPMS sensors but I can find out. She never told me that she had problems with them, I will ask her.
Donnie
10 Second NA TBird
Fredericksburg Va

18 inch wheels and tires

Reply #6
Interesting. 5x4.5 are also 5x114.3 which are the same as my Genesis Coupe Track Pack. They are all 255 series tires? Does she have pictures of the tread depths? The reason I ask about the TPMS is because ford ones won't work in my Genesis, but generic ones might, depending on brand. TPMS are really a PITA..

18 inch wheels and tires

Reply #7
Yes, they are all 255 series tires. I will definitely find out about the TPMS sensors. I have a copy of the invoice reciept on my computer along with a few more pics. I will see if one of the pics show the tread if not I will ask her to get me a pic of it.
Donnie
10 Second NA TBird
Fredericksburg Va

18 inch wheels and tires

Reply #8
Here is another pic that is more of a closer shot. I will call her to see if she can take a pic of the tread with a gauge in them. Also I'm gonna have to call Tire Rack and ask them about the sensors, the part number on the invoice will not come up on google.
Donnie
10 Second NA TBird
Fredericksburg Va

18 inch wheels and tires

Reply #9
Never mind, I looked them up. Found the back spacing. 6.14"

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

18 inch wheels and tires

Reply #10
I just got off the phone with tire rack and they said that the sensors on these wheels will NOT work on your Hyundai. They did however say that the wheels and tires will work on your car.
Quote from: jpc647;408674
Interesting. 5x4.5 are also 5x114.3 which are the same as my Genesis Coupe Track Pack. They are all 255 series tires? Does she have pictures of the tread depths? The reason I ask about the TPMS is because ford ones won't work in my Genesis, but generic ones might, depending on brand. TPMS are really a PITA..
Donnie
10 Second NA TBird
Fredericksburg Va