Skip to main content
Topic: 00' mustang GT modular 2 valve swap FS in MA. (Read 568 times) previous topic - next topic

00' mustang GT modular 2 valve swap FS in MA.

I hadnt really thought about listing it here, but maybe someone some what local would be interested.

Located in Ma.

00' complete drivetrain w/ 20k miles on it removed from a PERFECT 00"GT. engine and (automatic) tranny run/work perfectly and were never beat on. engine was boosted for aprox 3k miles over 3 years. it was adult owned, well taken care of never beat on and barely ever driven. the condition of the car reflects so. the sc was a vortech non ic s trim. owner liked the sound of it. it was installed and tuned proffessionally by a shop as was all the work done to the car. it will be complete save for the injectors. depending on intrest, it will include the cluster, pats modules, keys, harness and ecm so it will start/work without having to bypass pats. Anything else thats left on the car really. i will be pulling it out of this car and setting it into the wrecked one and swapping the drivetrain from the wrecked one, into this one for myself. as of now it can be test driven up untill they first salt the roads here. after that, if its still in the car come spring time up untill i remove it. im not against sepperating it if the offer is right otherwise, asking 2600 obro at this time.

A local guy is also willing to trade even a 3650 5 speed setup for my auto setup so that would be an option for a buyer as well but that 'may' require tuning. id rather keep it complete as is.

Many other parts will be available including 2 sets of 17" wheels, cobra brakes, suspension, hydroboost brake stuff, steering rack etc... once i get started on my swap. the sooner i have a buyer for the 4.6 2 valve engine, the sooner i can do my swap and pull and sell the parts that i wont need.

asking 2600 obro at this time for it all. (excluding the blower. we will be keeping that ;o)

:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #1
*edit by Thunder Chicken*
Deleting counter-productive post. If you want to talk about somebody else's Mustang for sale, start your own thread in the "leads" section.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #2
Carpimp: What the hell does that have anything to do with the orginal poster's ad? I've edited your post because it does not belong here.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #3
what did he say?

:beatyoass:

PM me maybe? im nosey like that

~John~

Reply #4
Sorry your right thanks for no like major warnings or anything it was no bad except out of place sorry.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #5
Wasn't anything serious, he just posted about a Mustang for sale that he knows of.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #6
oh, weird.

~John~

Reply #7
4v is going in huh. Are you going to keep the blower for it or look at something else?
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #8
yep, my 4 valve from the red car is going into it. im installing the vortech that was on the 2 valve onto the 4 valve.

~John~