Skip to main content
Topic: '99 Taurus SHO f/s...immaculate (Read 565 times) previous topic - next topic

'99 Taurus SHO f/s...immaculate

I'm posting this for a friend of mine, he's trying to get out from under his car payments.

As the title states, it's a '99 Taurus SHO with the 3.4L DOHC V8.  The car has power everything, CD changer, moonroof, leather, the works...the car is perfect, literally.  It has 82k or 83k miles, it's black with grey leather interior which is perfect, no rips, tears, or imperfections.

According to kelly blue book, this car should go for $7,750(private party) or $8,800 (at a dealer).  He is asking $6,500 or best offer.  The car is located in Clementon, NJ...if interested please contact me...PM me and I will send you my cell phone number...I'm not on here enough to go back and forth here so that seems to be the easiest way.

Thanks,
Don
Project 3G: Grandpa Grocery Getter-'85 Crown Vic LTD 2-door, 351W with heavily ported/polished GT40 heads, heavily ported/polished Typhoon Power Plus upper & lower intake, Comp Cams 265DEH retarded 1*, FAST EZ-EFI, HD T5, 8.8" 3.73 trac lock with extra clutches, 3G alt. swap, '99 CVPI front brakes, '09 CVPI rear disc brakes, '00 CVPI booster&m/c + wilwood adj prop valve.

Parted & Gone-'88 T-bird Sport, 351W swap, ported GT40 heads

Reply #1
post up some pics
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

Reply #2
I don't have pics, I'm a man of my word...it's flawless.  Anybody who wants to come and look at it is free to do so...it's not going to get shipped half-way across the country...at least not by us.
Project 3G: Grandpa Grocery Getter-'85 Crown Vic LTD 2-door, 351W with heavily ported/polished GT40 heads, heavily ported/polished Typhoon Power Plus upper & lower intake, Comp Cams 265DEH retarded 1*, FAST EZ-EFI, HD T5, 8.8" 3.73 trac lock with extra clutches, 3G alt. swap, '99 CVPI front brakes, '09 CVPI rear disc brakes, '00 CVPI booster&m/c + wilwood adj prop valve.

Reply #3
i thought kevin was buying it?

Reply #4
Of course he isn't...he blew smoke up my buddy's ass for months and he was holding it for him and then all of the sudden...eh i dont' want it.