Skip to main content
Topic: '88 Sport - Even newer pictures (Read 2826 times) previous topic - next topic

'88 Sport - Even newer pictures

Movie and burnouts to come... for now...

-Bryan

Re: '88 Sport - Even newer pictures

Reply #1
Great lookin' 'bird!  I especially like the bottom pic.  You don't see too many that color and the silver painted cobra wheels really tie in with the whole thing.  What all has been done to your car?
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #2
Man, I love the TC header panel with the lx/sport hood. Lines don't get much cleaner than that.
The Birdman wouldn't lie!

Reply #3
'89 HO, Cobra upper/lower, JBA headers, bassani x-pipe, flowmasters, under drive pullies, suspension techniques springs, etc. Just the basics until I am out of college and can afford to do all that I want. Thanks for the comments.

Reply #4
That's a gorgeous car - as Ali G would say, Big Up Yo Self, Respek!
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

Reply #5
Awesome car!  What are you running for front wheels,17X8?  I have 17x9s cobra rs on the front but they stick out... I think I'm gonna have to use mustang control arms or something.

Reply #6
sweet ride, cant waite for those burnout pix/vids :)

Reply #7
i really like the car, ive never seen one with the TC header on the LX/Base model in a dark color, it looks great man
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #8
I have 17x9s on the front and rear. I also have the mustang lower control arms which brought the front wheels in perfectly. Also maximum motorsports caster/camber plates brought it back into correct alignment. Thanks for the comments.

-Bryan

Reply #9
That is a beautiful bird, one of the best I have ever seen.