Skip to main content
Topic: Cobra R's!! (Read 1184 times) previous topic - next topic

Cobra R's!!

XX

Can't wait to put these on!

Cobra R's!!

Reply #1
I have the same '95 Cobra R re-pop's here still sitting in the boxes waiting to go on mine. I bought the silver/polished lip version though. It's the perfect rim for these cars, imo. You get yours from latemodelresto?

Cobra R's!!

Reply #2
NICE! I was going to ask you what you were waiting for,  but then I remembered I want to get a different size and brand tire for my Cat. but I have to wait until these tires wear out. Anyway, those are really cool!

Cobra R's!!

Reply #3
Cool fill that wheel well up.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Cobra R's!!

Reply #4
Excellent choice!
84 COUGAR/90 HO, 1.7RRs, performer RPM,700DP, equal length shorties, stainless EXH ,T-5,Hurst pro-billet, KC clutch, 8.8/ 4.10s, line-lok, bla ,bla, bla.
71 COMET/289,351w heads, 12.5 TRWs, 750DP, Liberty TL, 9"/6.00s, 11.9x @112 , bla,bla,bla.

Never shoot your mouth off, unless your brain is loaded! ....I may get older, but I'll never grow up!....If you're not laughing, you're not living!  :laughing:

Cobra R's!!

Reply #5
sweet!

i wish i never sold mine

Cobra R's!!

Reply #7
Nice!!!

Cobra R's!!

Reply #8
I do have a question tho..do these wheels use special lug nuts? Or will the lug nuts that are on my old wheels work?

Cobra R's!!

Reply #10
is there a company that makes custom center caps for these wheels?

Cobra R's!!

Reply #11
I don't have a specfic suggestion, but you may consider exploring some of the providers of cap options available for these wheels on ebay.  Those suppliers might offer custom stuff.

An option I chose for the Bullit style wheels (to replace the Mustang center emblem) were chrome centers.  Maybe not a great choice for you, but at least gets you thinking on what's out there and where to look.

Cobra R's!!

Reply #12
Installed!! They work on this car or not? Still kinda undecided. XX

Cobra R's!!

Reply #13
I think they look good. I like them better than what you took off, but chrome rims may fit your cars look a little better.

Cobra R's!!

Reply #14
I think they look good.  If the car sat a bit lower, I think they would enhance the look even more (filling up the wheel wells), but I'm not trying to spend your money!