Skip to main content
Topic: Ive been tanted... (Read 2025 times) previous topic - next topic

Ive been tanted...

Reply #15
Quote from: Haystack;392146
Wreck it and now you have the perfect engine and trans for your 86 cougar.

All joking aside, I think we would see your fox more if you quit buying other cars.

Lol I'm only on 17-18 in 7 years. Honestly LS swap has been in my head for a while.
1986 Cougar LS

Ive been tanted...

Reply #16
YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE. we have 5 of them . All 6 speeders. Cant beat the 60-60 or the T56. You have just entered  over to the DARK SIDE. Posting chevys on a ford site. WOW!!! 

I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Ive been tanted...

Reply #17
That is a nice CAMARO and just for the record they handle great. If you need any info we specialize in LSX engines. We have built many in the shop. They handle great and you can put some real big sneakers on them. I LOVE THEM!!! Sorry i know this is a ford site. Please FORGIVE!!
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

Ive been tanted...

Reply #18
Ok to save face here and not get hammered by you guys here is a sub frame you should be interested in. It is a custom piece for installing a CYOTE in a early mustang. The contracts have been signed and we are going to start on it next week.

Ive been tanted...

Reply #19
All 3 are ugmo and class less ;0) but nice cars none the less.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Ive been tanted...

Reply #20
I always did like the 98+ Firebirds....good friend of mine bought one brand new, I was with him he picked it up...he let me drive it a few miles. Think his was a 99, possibly '00. Had some serious go and whoa. Was the Ws6 package too. He wanted one in that purple color, (forgot the name of it) but by then they'd quit selling them in it...his was red, 6 speed. Awesome car.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Ive been tanted...

Reply #21
I want to find some 17x11s for the rear. The wheels have grown on me now that I polished them up and dropped it a little. Rear end is my main focus now. Think I'm going to throw the money at it and go 9". Long tubes , egr and air pump need to go away, tune and maybe ill put a ler on it (straight 3" sounds awesome though) are going to happen while I save for the rear.

First I need to get some o2 sims in it and pass emissions so I can get it legal lol.

I am really happy with it do far, just need to go a little faster.
1986 Cougar LS