Skip to main content
Topic: another great find (Read 603 times) previous topic - next topic

another great find

Reply #1
I just saw that.It always happens,the cars are NEVER around here.If they were,I'd be on them.Those kind of deals are always a few tates away.I can't wit for a deal like that to surface around here.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

another great find

Reply #2
Gotta move closer to the rest of the group Vinnie. You sucked the southwest dry of Fox parts. LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

another great find

Reply #3
Remember everyone complaining about how hard it is to find a rust free car up north?
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

another great find

Reply #4
Quote from: daminc;277156
Gotta move closer to the rest of the group Vinnie. You sucked the southwest dry of Fox parts. LOL

Not yet.I found a couple of yards that "has a few" Turbo Coupes.I'll be getting to them asap.I have tools,and an empty trunk,and I am NOT afraid to put parts in the pen 15pit of the Sport if I have to.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

another great find

Reply #5
Quote from: vinnietbird;277201
I am NOT afraid to put parts in the pen 15pit of the Sport if I have to.

Amazing what you can fit in these cars isnt it? People have to come back and pick up tvs from my job all the time because it wont fit in there full size cars.

Trucks are over rated, give me my Cougar.

Moving out of the dorm.
1986 Cougar LS

another great find

Reply #6
:hick:hell, put it in the trunk, nothing says you cant do that:hick:

so why do i suspect you have lighted coug emblems on that car?

Ive been wanting a set of those for years.

another great find

Reply #7
Quote from: jcassity;277219
:hick:hell, put it in the trunk, nothing says you cant do that:hick:

so why do i suspect you have lighted coug emblems on that car?

Ive been wanting a set of those for years.

No go on the trunk. TV and vacuum were in there plus whatever else.

Yes they are. Dont work but they did once upon a time.
1986 Cougar LS

another great find

Reply #8
-take the seat out and mount in to the floor!!!  coldstorage console!!!!...lol  :hick:
-'87 turbo coupe with only 740 ORIGINAL miles.... :dunce:
-'86 turbo coupe, 5sp. Cali Car.......:cool:

another great find

Reply #9
spoke to the seller a little while ago because i noticed it did not sell.

I wanted to know if it was still around because it appeared to be a good car for mason,, it sold.  Happy home with 7 other tc's.  good to know.

I wish i had not missed this one, i dont have time to hunt this stuff out.

another great find

Reply #10
if i find more ill post them up.

another great find

Reply #11
It reminds me of the time back in 1997 I loaded my 1985 Tbird with everything I owned moving out of a studio apartment. It's so funny recalling the recliner chair I had hanging out the back! LOL!

another great find

Reply #12
when i moved to NC to go to NTI, i had room in the car for just myself.  i pretty much did what watchdevil did.  when i got to my apt, i didnt have to buy anything b/c i brought it all from home lol!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:america: An American Restoration. :birdsmily:
1987 Ford Thunderbird Sport (resting)
1993 Mazda Miata 1.6l (daily driver)