Skip to main content
Topic: aerospace brakes (Read 513 times) previous topic - next topic

aerospace brakes

Going to have the aerospace drag brakes off my 88 bird for sale shortly will post pictures hopfully tomorrow if the rain stops. Rears are for 8.8 5 lug with c clip eleminators or 9 inch ends i have both brackets brakes are like new. fronts are sn95 spindle style. I used the spindles from a 94 these are 5 lug because you have to modify the factory caliper bracket to mount the aerospace bracket im considering asking for a set of spindles in trade as part of a deal to keep the cost down for the buyer these brakes are also like new. Rears cost 660.00 new and fronts were 830.00 these will be sold at a reduced price i want to take pictures and check everything as i remove them to be fair with the price. Pm with any question i would make a very good package deal with somone just to move these out of my way
Thanks,
Steve

aerospace brakes

Reply #1
XX 
 Aerospace rear disc brakes for 8.8 rear end with c clip eliminators and 5 lug 5/8 stud 11 ⅜ rotors  cross drilled 4 piston Billet calipers part number ac-546  new price 659.00 pads show less than .0100 wear. 430.00
Aerospace front disc brakes 5 lug Hub type for 1994 to 2004 Mustang part number ac-251  11 ⅜ rotors cross drilled brake 4 piston Billet
calipers  pads still measure .470 factory width. was 830.00 new i will take 550.
willing to do a package deal
Thanks,
Steve