Skip to main content
Topic: 351w motor mounts (Read 4436 times) previous topic - next topic

351w motor mounts

Reply #15
Quote from: 83thunderbird;302296
sorry don't like being slow, keeps me around people like you, if you need a job to put some money in your car. look me up..but if you look as soft as your car this is not for you. why search when you can ask, dont have time to search just time to build.if you need a donation for that car pm me so no one knows.k.apology accepted. I can see now who can't handle their beer.cheers

Slow? where the hell did that come from? I think you're slow...? (maybe not your car..hmmm)

As far as a job...I've got a great one, but I have other responsibilities besides dumping every dollar I make into a 20+ year old car and living off of bologna and chips for the rest of the week.

I'm not soft...ask the three or four people who decided to test that notion over the last few years. Want some phone numbers?
My car may be softer than a lot here, but apparently it must be "harder" than yours to rattle your cage. :rollin:

Maybe I should PM you, and give YOU a donation...seems you're too lazy to look for easily found info, maybe you're too lazy to put a little work into your ride as well.

Maybe I should just grow up and step away from this one-sided battle of wits which you apparently didn't even come armed with to in the first  place.

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas :flip:;)
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

351w motor mounts

Reply #16
Everybody back in their corners, and wait for the bell, lol.
1987 TC

351w motor mounts

Reply #17
Quote from: 83thunderbird;302296
sorry don't like being slow, keeps me around people like you, if you need a job to put some money in your car. look me up..but if you look as soft as your car this is not for you. why search when you can ask, dont have time to search just time to build.if you need a donation for that car pm me so no one knows.k.apology accepted. I can see now who can't handle their beer.cheers

Well, perhaps the rest of us won't have time to answer, just time to build as well. 

The search function is there for a reason, use it.  99.99% of the stuff you're going to ask about has been covered multiple times here already.

EDIT: (just did a past post search)
Oh, it's you again.  The same lazy individual who keeps asking the same questions over and over again.  You have plenty of time to do your own research.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

351w motor mounts

Reply #18
I can see you are little slow in the head.but that ok. dont need to cry about it and oh about the donation I give you one for your life . any fu**in time, and by the way I just made more than you in 12 days on the water than you will in  2 years. I forgot its the beer you cant handle,but I see your kind all the time.marry christmas.

351w motor mounts

Reply #19
So do you not like to use the search function because your better then everyone, or because you can't spell?
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

351w motor mounts

Reply #20
And we're done here...
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo