Skip to main content
Topic: WTB: 87-88 cougar battery tray (Read 397 times) previous topic - next topic

WTB: 87-88 cougar battery tray

my battery tray is in sad shape, looking for another for 87-88 cougar, i assume one will work from a Tbird. let me know if someone has one

Reply #1
I may have one this week.I'll let you know.We're going to strip an '88 5.0 Bird down to nothing.I was in Claremore a while back picking up a resident from the Veteran's Center.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
Vinnie,

If you strip down that 5.0 can I get the entire engine harness from computer to the end? and the altenator harness?

How much?

Reply #3
I have the battery tray.Nice shape.As far as the engine harness,Carpimp wanted it first.If he doesn't pay up soon,I'll sell it to you.I have the main engine harness,injector harness,and the O2 harness.All in very nice shape,uncut or modified.I didn't get the headlight harness,and when I went back today,he had cut it in two to cut the core support to yank the engine.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #4
I don't have the computer either.Sorry.I may be able to find one if you need it,let me know.

Reply #5
Quote from: vinnietbird;233351
I have the battery tray.Nice shape.As far as the engine harness,Carpimp wanted it first.If he doesn't pay up soon,I'll sell it to you.I have the main engine harness,injector harness,and the O2 harness.All in very nice shape,uncut or modified.I didn't get the headlight harness,and when I went back today,he had cut it in two to cut the core support to yank the engine.

just let me know

Reply #6
oops double tap

Reply #7
I do have the battery tray.Great shape.$20.00 shipped.