Skip to main content
Topic: Thunder Chicken (Read 1440 times) previous topic - next topic

Thunder Chicken

Reply #15
It's all good....and I've got a Boxer that will not quit g on my wheels. I'm thinking a non CO2 pellet gun and carefully aimed BB at his sack when he's on 3 legs, watering down my Mounty wheel might do the trick....dirty rat . I also need to find a cork to run up his arse....nothing, but nothing smells remotely as bad as Boxer farts. Pits and Rotties don't even come close.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Thunder Chicken

Reply #16
Just having some fun JAY dont blow a transistor. Be good tom I will be i thought those photos were cool. Jus playing around to cut the tension. But that is my Bird Dog MOLLY.
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Thunder Chicken

Reply #17
good dog name!

blew one of those already but,,,, im getting ready to blow up  my auto lamp module again though,  wanna help?

Thunder Chicken

Reply #18
nothing, but nothing smells remotely as bad as Boxer farts. Pits and Rotties don't even come close.
Oh, have I got news for you! Try feeding a 155-lb bullmastiff on a B.A.R.F. diet. That stands for Bones And Raw Food, and it means feeding the dog nothing but raw meat, fruit and vegetables. The more disgusting the raw meat the better (no T-bones or pork chops, just tripe, lungs, and other assorted guts). You have not smelled anything like the fart of a bullmastiff fueled by tripe and pumpkin mush...

The picture driving  for six hours to a dog show with no fewer than three similarly-fed bullmastiffs packed into a Dodge Caravan...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Thunder Chicken

Reply #19
Well my dog Molly the BIRD DOG gets real bad indigestion and her stomach makes terrible noise. I am not joking it rumbles then she has to go out several times. She is getting old 11 and i hope she is ok. Does anyone know why this is happening. I am serious i am not messing around. This is my second dog and we are worried. The vet says it is a change of diet. But we did not change it. Thanks and sorry for the Hi Jack
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

Thunder Chicken

Reply #20
if you hava a tractor suppy, go there and pick up #4 Health, equal to blue buffalo dog food.
lamb and rice is the one we get,, 22$ for 18lb bag.

we noticed the same thing a year ago with our old dog, he's back up and running again, he's about 12, golden lab

Thunder Chicken

Reply #21
Yes we have one about a half hour away i will try that thanks!!