Skip to main content
Topic: new digi camera,need help (Read 1792 times) previous topic - next topic

new digi camera,need help

Got a digi camera for xmas.Can't seem to get a very sharp focus.trying to post pics on "model car thread".The camera is a Kodak easyShare c330 4.o mp.Anyone have any tips other than read the manual or get a different camera?Already read the manual.

Reply #1
Some examples would be nice.

Reply #2
you probley dont have it set to macro mode, their should be a button or wheel somewhere on the camera with a flower on it, push that button or turn the wheel so the flower is selected, and you will probley see it come up on the view screen. macro mode is for close up shots (IE models). the easyshare's usualy have it on the top of the camera on the control wheel thats around your shutter button. also most have a 2 step shutter button, so press it half way down to focus, then press the rest of the  way to take the picture.  other than that, keep a steady hand. even a little shake at a close distance will show in the camera, even something as simple as a bag of rice or coffee can to rest the camera on while taking the picture can help.

also, if your that close, you may want to turn the flash off and use a lamp or your own light to take the picture. that close up the flash tends to wash out the image, expecialy on white things, or glossy objects.

the easyshares are a good camera for a beginner, good quality and fairly easy to use, expecialy with the little photo dock they have. i play with them every day at work testing merchandise.

Reply #3
Thanks Manson.Actually figured that part(the flower)after i had made my post today.Now i have to get the size of the picture down so i can post the pics,If it ain't one thing it's another.