Skip to main content
Topic: Took in a Carshow and brought home our newest award folk's... (Read 9145 times) previous topic - next topic

Took in a Carshow and brought home our newest award folk's...

Reply #30
They allow car shows,you just can't get a group of people and gather somewhere to just hang out....unless it's a car show under the city's watch.Crazy.They think car guys are the same as Hells Angels (on a bad day).LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #31
Congrats Dan, that's a beautiful Cougar you got there!! :bowdown:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #32
Congrats! That's a really nice trophy! You guy's have alot of nice rides out there.

Reply #33
Congrats!  Looks like a decent mix.  Your Cougar looks great.  The Parklane looks bad to the bone.

Reply #34
Dan, after reading these comments, I think you should be more proud of the support you’re getting here than you are of the trophies you’re getting at the shows. No one is jealous; everyone is truly excited with your success. Even the guys, like me, who don’t have a cool show car, are happy for you. Congrats!!
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Reply #35
MerMan,
awesome job with the cougar.  What was in the galaxie? 427?

Reply #36
Congrats:D. You guys start show season early. We don't have anything here for about 2 weeks.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #37
Quote from: FLSTCI71;271816
Dan, after reading these comments, I think you should be more proud of the support you’re getting here than you are of the trophies you’re getting at the shows. No one is jealous; everyone is truly excited with your success. Even the guys, like me, who don’t have a cool show car, are happy for you. Congrats!!

Mike, You are very correct and believe me you all are very supportive and it's a pleasure seeing all of these Comments friend. Thanks :bowdown: Everybody !!  :D

Reply #38
Good job Dan!!!!
[/IMG]
Just enjoyin the ride!!!!

Reply #39
Nice 1972 mustang and nice win at the car show.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily: