Skip to main content
Topic: Yes, That Is A Cougar Trike (Read 2050 times) previous topic - next topic

Yes, That Is A Cougar Trike

Reply #1
I'd like to see how the steering is tied into the front forks.

Very different!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #2
After seing it,I actually don't want to know anything else about it.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
Quote from: V8Demon;318361
I'd like to see how the steering is tied into the front forks.

Very different!

Different? No, man. That's disgusting. It's half tent, because he didn't think about what he was going to do with it after hacking it up and welding it together.

At least the Mustang, which contains only 50% less ugly, was better executed, if misguided. This guy just did a 'me-too', and half way through realised he didn't have the skills or knowledge to pull it off.

Reply #4
MN-12 Cougars suck as bad as the twin Tbirds.

I'll bet it understeers bad at 25 mph.
Armed Forces Car Club
Eastern Sierra Chapter, California
WEB:  armedforcescarclub.com

Reply #5
Quote from: tbirdsps;318371
MN-12 Cougars suck as bad as the twin Tbirds.

I'll bet it understeers bad at 25 mph.

HEY HEY HEY!

Take it easy on the MN12 bashing.

LOL

FORD The Pacemaker of a CHEVY

Reply #6
and to add insult to injury it's got a small block Chevy in it
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #7
I wonder if it still has the IRS?
#1 (left): undergoing top-to-bottom rebuild     
#2 (right): DD, power everything (sorta)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #8
 Eric, you photo chopped that just to piss us off!
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #9
Quote from: Clintd;318380
HEY HEY HEY!

LOL

When mines done I may have to put that window emblem on my bumper!!, I really don't have to many cheby's that want to play.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #10
Quote from: Clintd;318380
HEY HEY HEY!

LOL

Sorry, I assumed that I had a right since I own a 92 Tbird. The suckiest, groaning, creakingiest car I ever had and requires upper control arms every 30,000 miles and weights almost 2 tons.  Just an awful car; not to mention the doors make up most of the weight!
Armed Forces Car Club
Eastern Sierra Chapter, California
WEB:  armedforcescarclub.com

Reply #11
my god... im pretty sure we need to find this guy and rough him up a bit... the picture kinda makes me feel like Robert De Niro's caracter in Meet the Parents when the cat poops in his dead mothers ashes. i need a drink

Reply #12
Reminds me of some poor butchered toy on the floor of that evil kid's room on "toy story".

Wonder why anybody would do that. It's not good looking, probably not safe, just a giant wtf-mobile.

Looks like it even has a jeep firewall or windshield or something. Now I have to spend the evening picking hurl out my keyboard...
CoogarXR : 1985 Cougar XR-7

Reply #13
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;318388
and to add insult to injury it's got a small block Chevy in it

And to add even further insult it has the front end of a puppies bike too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #14
2011 Motor Trend's Car of the Year.

Really.

:punchballs::rollin:
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6