Skip to main content
Topic: WOW !!!!! A Carshow During Wintertime..... (Read 12409 times) previous topic - next topic

WOW !!!!! A Carshow During Wintertime.....

Hello to all Members and yes it's true we are at an Indoor All Ford-Lincoln & Mercury Carshow this Weekend at one of our Local Malls and there's alot of nice looking rides: Enjoy (very :cool:)

Reply #8
Wow you got the chain rope treatment, looks like Cougars are really moving up in the world. :hick:

I'm really digging on that yellow Mustang GT too, and the T-top Thunderbird.
Matt
1984 Thunderbird - 89 302 HO, GT40 heads w/ Trick Flow springs, E303 cam, Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and 600 cfm 4bbl, Mustang headers, Jegs o/r H pipe, Dynomax lers, Mustang AOD and shifter, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, 3G alternator, Mustang front and rear sway bars, KYB 87-88 Turbo Coupe shocks and struts, and 11" front brakes.

1988 Mustang GT - GT40 heads, Explorer intake, 70mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, Crane 1.7 rrs, E303 cam, Kirban Kwik shifter w/ Pro 5.0 deluxe handle, aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, o/r h pipe, Dynomax lers, 3G alternator, aluminum radiator, and 3.27 gears.

1986 Cougar 5.0, 1989 Mark VII LSC 5 speed, 1980 Mercury Zephyr 4 door (sold)

Reply #9
Thanks, Matt but we didn't want any baby strollershiznitting our Cougar so we set those posts up ourselves for our own protection. ;)

Reply #10
Looks like somebody is having fun while sum of us have to start digging out .  Have the fun . Cat looks Great!

Reply #11
Wow, it's nice to see all those mint cars with indoor lighting. Your car looks nice there - that must've been fun.

Actually, what ever happened to World of Wheels? They usually show up this time of year. Holy !! It's this weekend!! (I just checked).
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #13
Wow, it's nice to see all those mint cars with indoor lighting. Your car looks nice there - that must've been fun.

Actually, what ever happened to World of Wheels? They usually show up this time of year. Holy !! It's this weekend!! (I just checked).
U going?

dont know if i can tomorow night. wife goes out like one night a year and picked this saturday (weather pending).
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #14
Quote from: shame302;251008
U going?

dont know if i can tomorow night. wife goes out like one night a year and picked this saturday (weather pending).

1) I have my kids this weekend, which would be OK - I'd like to take them to the show after my daughters basketball game if it is wasn't for

2) the weather is going to suck tomorrow night
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.