Skip to main content
Topic: TC Hood, 7.5" Locker, 8.8" rear end w/ quadshocks (Read 676 times) previous topic - next topic

TC Hood, 7.5" Locker, 8.8" rear end w/ quadshocks

All prices are negotiable.  Looking to clear this stuff out ASAP!  Located in NW San Antonio, TX 78240.

88 TC Hood with scoops.  Has a few layers of paint on it but it's nice and straight.  Asking $75.  Local pick-up in San Antonio Only.

7.5" Locker.  Will remove gears for shipping.  $25+ship.

1988 8.8" Tbird Rear end.  No gears/carrier.  Includes bearing caps, Axles, breaks, quad shocks, and ebrake cables.  Has new axle seals.  4 bolt wheels.  Will bolt right into your tbird/cougar.  Asking $20.    Local pick-up in San Antonio Only.

5.0L underdrive pullies WP and Crank.  I do not have the Alt pulley.  Asking $20 + ship.

Thanks!
Dan
My car is a gravity hybrid.  The gasoline engine gets me up the hills, and gravity gets me down.

Reply #1
Will an 88 hood fit an 86?

Go Fast the first time.  The tickets the same.
86 Thunderbird 5.0.  All original good weather driver. Tbird Reg #53035
86 Thunderbird TC.  All original good weather driver.  Tbird Reg # 58555
87 Thunderbird TC.  All original good weather daily driver.  Tbird Reg # 64647

Reply #3
yes it will.

guesstimate on shipping for underdrive pulleys to 84044?
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #4
Sorry It wasn't sending me emails.  I'll look-up the shipping and get back to you ASAP.
My car is a gravity hybrid.  The gasoline engine gets me up the hills, and gravity gets me down.