Skip to main content
Topic: Guess What I Have!!! (Read 2761 times) previous topic - next topic

Guess What I Have!!!

****WARNING**** The following post may contain sarcasm!

You wouldnt believe what I've got, I bet you couldnt even guess (unless you already looked at the picture cheater!) Doesnt that look great! especially since I havn't finished working on my tbird yet and I dont have a garage. And my Zephyr, the good ole' Zephyr the one which hasn't seen a snowflake in 34 years guess where its sitting..... Yeah under a nice blanket of fluffy white snow AWWW isn't that GREAT!

Doncha just LOVE Canadian weather? :rolleyes:
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Re: Guess What I Have!!!

Reply #1
Yeah, here's what we got on saturday morning.

Reply #2
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't scare me like that, it's too early!

Reply #3
What's all that white stuff..?  :p

Reply #4
Sorry crystal...... It will be YOUR turn next!
2" more since I took that picture but "they" say its supposed to be up to 18 degrees by wednesday (thats a little over 60 for you americans and old people :) ) Better than the high of 2 for today
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #5
Sucks to be you guys :p

Of course, we did have that 95-cm (38") snowfall driven by 110km/hr (70MPH) wind last February, so I shouldn't get too pen 15y...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #6
First snow here was October 12.  And the last snowfall (in spring) was May 13, so I only get 5 months without snow :(    I think that must be a record around here.
Today it was -10 this morning.  With freezing rain yesterday

This weather is crazy.

Reply #7
Yeah its getting pretty cold down here too but I do believe we are susposted to be getting weather that is in the 70's here in good ole ohio.

Reply #8
*covers ears*

I'M NOT LISTENING... :yuck:

Reply #9
Icy roads all over here! =)

Reply #10
84 here today.. nice and sunny, too. :p