Skip to main content
Topic: WTB: Original Radiator fan for a V8 5.0 (Read 340 times) previous topic - next topic

WTB: Original Radiator fan for a V8 5.0

I don't need the clutch just the plastic fan. An original FORD fan please.
Raleigh, NC.

Reply #1
I thought I had one, but something is telling me to hang onto it.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #2
Price to include shipping to 27587? I can do paypal...
Raleigh, NC.

Reply #3
I've got an original Ford fan,excellent shape with a brand new fan clutch connected to it......off of my 5.0...$35.00 shipped. I have PayPal.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #4
A HO fan has 9 blades and cools a slight bit better than the stock 7 blade fan. I'm running a HO fan with my set up.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #5
The one that was on my SO must have been swapped on, it's the same as the one that's on my HO.

Guess if one doesn't like his toes stepped on, stay the hell off of the dance floor.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6